Search for content in message boards

Norman's around Skinnerxville/Harpers Ferry NC

Norman's around Skinnerxville/Harpers Ferry NC

Posted: 24 Mar 2009 3:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Norman
I am looking for Normans buried around this area. My great grandfathers Thomas Norman and his son William Joseph Norman had large plantations in this area. Thanks

Bryan Norman

Re: Norman's around Skinnerxville/Harpers Ferry NC

Posted: 18 Apr 2009 11:50AM GMT
Bryan, I am a Norman and was from
Washington County. There are a lot of Norman Cemeteries in Washington County. Including Thomas and William Norman. But there are lots of these names in that County. I have a lot of info. on Norman's if you want to respond. Betty

Posted: 18 Apr 2009 10:34PM GMT
Betty,
I would like to correspond with you about the Norman's.
My GGGrandfather was Hardy Norman and my GGrandmother was Susan Norman. Contact me at Marcotz4@aol.com

Posted: 19 Apr 2009 2:21AM GMT
Betty,

Thank for contacting me. I was able to locate William J's gravesite at Rehoboth Church Cemetery. However, I cannot find his father Thomas or grandfather Thomas. Any help you can give would be very appreciated.

Thank You,
Bryan Norman

Posted: 19 Apr 2009 2:43AM GMT
Surnames: norman
Ryan, I'm sorry but I don't have a location of Wm.J.Norman's parents or grandparents. I know that they were from Washington County and I have 5 Cemetery book and they are not in any of them. I have some info on them but not where they are buried. Sorry. Betty

Posted: 19 May 2010 9:25PM GMT
Betty,

I tried to email you directly, but I am not sure if that is a good email address for you anymore. My email address is texomaoutdoor@msn.com. I would greatly appreciate any info you have on the Norman's from Skinnersville.

Thanks for your time,
Bryan Norman

Posted: 3 Jun 2010 2:42AM GMT

Ryan, I do have a lot of info on the Norman's in Washington County. What names are you looking for? I have some info on Jeremiah Norman, Nehemiah Norman, John Norman, Henry Norman, and Elijah Norman. Which one are you researching?
Let me know. I will try to help. Betty

Posted: 3 Jun 2010 1:10PM GMT
Betty, I am looking for info on Henry, Jeremiah, and Jeremiah's son Thomas Sr.. Thank you for your help.

Bryan Norman

Posted: 22 Jan 2011 6:07PM GMT
there are atleast 2 Norman grave sites on pea ridge road in washington county can try to get the address's for you if you want

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 11:25PM GMT
Yes, it would be great if you could get the address for me. Do you know which Norman's are buried at the sites?
Thank you very much for your help,

Bryan Norman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions