Search for content in message boards

Hester Buckley Davenport b.1896 MO

Hester Buckley Davenport b.1896 MO

Posted: 26 Jan 2001 7:58AM GMT
Edited: 1 Sep 2005 4:53AM GMT
Looking for descendants of Hester Buckley who was born in Benton Co Mo in 1896, daughter of Jacob Susie Gunn Buckley. She died in 1981 in Barton Co, MO. She married ?? Davenport. Want to make contact with cousins and also share family portrait of Jacob Susie Buckley abt 1910.
Deana Buckley Cole

Re: Hester Buckley Davenport b.1896 MO

Posted: 27 May 2012 2:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am not a descendant of Hester Buckley, but I am a descendant of Garrett Buckley, her brother. My mother, Dorothy Buckley Nicholls, was his 6th child. We live in southwest Missouri. My Grandparents moved to Kansas City after my mom was born, in 1923. I would enjoy hearing from you, especially if you have pictures as my mom lost most of hers in the Joplin tornado of May 2011. Thank you. Jeanne Mueller

Posted: 27 May 2012 11:44PM GMT
I do have a wonderful photo of Garrett with his parents. My Grandfather Roy Buckley was Garrett's cousin and I know they visited with him I think it was in Kansas. Give me your email and I will send you the wonderful studio quality photo.

Nice to hear from you cousin.

Posted: 28 May 2012 6:14PM GMT
My e-mail is jmueller@goiqs.com. Thank you in advance for the picture. I will share it with my Mom and I'm sure she will appreciate it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions