Search for content in message boards

Decendant of Valentin Mushaney

Decendant of Valentin Mushaney

Posted: 17 Apr 2002 2:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mushaney
My Name is Phillip Christopher Mushaney son to Glen Edgar Mushaney and Margurite Mushaney. I have 1 Brother Glenn Eric Mushaney . As far as I have reserched , my father Glen Edgar Mushaney is son to Louis Edgar "Louie" Mushaney and Ettie Ray Brown.
Louis Edgar "Louie" Mushaney was married first to Minnie Krank and had a son Gerald Mushaney. When "Louie" married Ettie Ray Brown, they had 9 Children , Clarence, Wayne, Donald, Kenneth, Waneta, Iverna,Glen, Harvey, and Lonnie.
"Louie" is son to, Valentin and, Catherine born in Germany.
I was born in Kansas City Mo. in 1970 I am now living in South Dakota with my wife Dorothia Mushaney and 4 children ,Taylor Anne Shaw ( Born Dori's First Marrige) Amber Rose Runcik , (also first marrige after divorce) Ayla Cheyanne Mushaney (our marrige) and The newest addition Anakin Karel Mushaney (our marrige) . Anakin will be a year old in May of 2002. I hope this information helps the Mushaney family fill in any gaps . If it does, please let me know . Post script , I did not get a chance to meet any of the Mushaneys untill I was 21, I met my father , his brothers Harvey and Clarence. I know very little of them and would like an opportunity to at least speak, with, or correspond with any living Mushaney . Thank You, Phil

Re: Decendant of Valentin Mushaney

Karen Church (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2004 10:59PM GMT
Surnames: Mushaney, Muschaney
Hi, my maiden name was Karen Mushaney. We emailed a couple times about 3 yrs. ago. My husband and I are now traveling full time in our motor home. This gives us a chance to visit places our ancestors lived. Recently we spent some time in Nevada, MO, where Valentine and Catherine lived and where Valentine was hung. If you would like more information on this email you and I will give you more details. Karen

Re: Decendant of Valentin Mushaney

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 10:18AM GMT
Good Morning,

I am helping out a friend,, who is of this line. What ever information you have could you please pass on and I will give to her.
Thank you
Barbara
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions