Search for content in message boards

Robčice

Robčice

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 4:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone know where the records are for Robčice from 1842 to 1900. Planá Parish has the records up to 1842, but I do not know what Parish has the records after that. Thank you for any help.

Re: Robčice

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 5:48PM GMT
Hi.

There are two Robcice in Bohemia. First are in parish Liblin and second in parish Stenovice. Both near of Plzen town southwest Bohemia.
There are 5 Plana towns in Bohemia. Which of them do you mean?

All the best.
Tony.

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 6:38PM GMT
I am looking for the Robcice near Liblin. Actapublica.cz has records for Robcice in Plana Parish up until 1842 only. I know a few records show up in Liblin parish, but I was wondering if Robcice was moved to another parish in 1842. Thanks for your help. Janet

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 7:25PM GMT
According to the Genteam website, the records might be located in Litice. It is also in the Plzen Region.

The Genteam Gazateer feature is very helpful for situations like this. You have to join the website, but it is free. The address is www.genteam.at and it has an English option.

Hope that helps some.

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 7:25PM GMT
According to the Genteam website, the records might be located in Litice. It is also in the Plzen Region.

The Genteam Gazateer feature is very helpful for situations like this. You have to join the website, but it is free. The address is www.genteam.at and it has an English option.

Hope that helps some.

Posted: 15 Apr 2013 11:42AM GMT
Thank you for you response, but I think that is the other Robcice in the Plzen area. That website, however, looks interesting. Thanks again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions