Search for content in message boards

Frank Pejsa

Frank Pejsa

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 9:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
I would like to get any information on Frank or Joseph Vaclav Pejsa. Frank was born in Pisek, Czech Republic in 1851. Joseph Vaclav Pejsa was bon in 1854, Place unknown.
Frank went to the U.S.A. in 1868. Joseph Vaclav Pejsa went in 1871.

Re: Frank Pejsa

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 5:05AM GMT

Posted: 16 Apr 2013 5:26PM GMT
Is it the parents names you seek or something else?
Jean

Posted: 16 Apr 2013 6:26PM GMT
I would like to get the parents names and to see if Frank Pejsa was related to Joseph Vaclav Pejsa born in 1854

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 3:13PM GMT
Donald, my apologies for the delay. I just had knee surgery and cant get to my desk yet which is in the basement.
Hopefully, one of the many good searchers out there will help you out. Regards,
Jean

Posted: 15 Apr 2014 9:49PM GMT
Jean: How did your knee surgery turn out. I had both knees done and they are doing great.
I was wondering if you have any information on Joseph and Frank Pejsa and any proof they are related. I believe they are brothers but cannot prove it. I hope you can help
Don.

Posted: 17 Apr 2014 3:26AM GMT
Donald, sorry about the delay. I would need more definative information on Frank to be able to say if he were related to your Joseph V. Pejsa. Joseph's family came from Drhovice, parish of Drazice. I do find, in that location, a Frantisek Pejsa, born Nov. 6, 1850. This would most likely be a close cousin to Joseph.
There were no Pejsa's in the town of Pisek, that I could find.
Frank Pejsa immigrated age 19, arriving in NY on June 9, 1870, sailing on board the AMERICA.
Jean
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions