Search for content in message boards

Col. Thomas johnson

Col. Thomas johnson

Jean (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Col Thomas Johnson of VT
I'm looking for decendents of Col Thomas Johnson. He was born March 22, 1742 in Haverhill, MA. He lived in Newbury, VT, on the Ox-bow. He died Jan 4,1819. He had 3 wifes and a total of 14 children. i'm a decendent of his 3rd wife Abigail Carleton. any info would be great.

Ethridge's

Anna Ethridge (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Ethridge, Johnson, Wilson, Cooley, Simpson
I am just starting my search on the Ethridge family in Eastern Tn. Thomas D. Ethridge Born 1830 Married Sarah Wilson in 1860. She was born in 1841 Died 1913. They had a son Thomas Daniel Born 1864 Died 1925 He married Clara Jane Johnson in 1893. She was born 1872 Died 1913 She was the Daught of George Watt Johnson and Nancy Jane Cooley.That is allI have any information will be most helpfull. Thanks Anna

Re: Col. Thomas johnson

Posted: 15 Jan 2009 9:33PM GMT
Surnames: Johnson & Carleton
I am also a descendant of Col. Johnson via his first wife, Elizabeth Lowell. The Colonel was my GGGG(4) grandfather.
I do have some information relative to his life and journals. Please reply and let me know what you would like to know.
Janice Johnson Wells

Re: Col. Thomas johnson

Posted: 3 Dec 2012 10:28PM GMT
I am a descendant of Col. Johnson (1742-1819). My records are in the DAR library in Washington D.C.
I descend through his first wife Elizabeth Lowell's first born son John.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic