Search for content in message boards

WEIMAN, SCHULTZ

WEIMAN, SCHULTZ

Patricia Lehne (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
DUNN COUNTY,WISC. I'm looking for any relatives of the Charles Fredrick (Fredrik) WEIMAN family. He was born in Menomonie, Wisconsin on November 2, 1879. He married Mary Willamina Augusta SCHULTZ on July 22,1900. Please forward any info to Pat at the e mail address listed here. Thank You. Pat

Re: WEIMAN, SCHULTZ

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 9:34PM GMT
Surnames: Weiman, Schultz
Hello, I know your post is old, but did you get any information of Weiman, Schultz? Mary Schultz (Schulz) is my husband's great aunt and I just started research on the Schultz family. What are you looking for? I can try to see if I have anything new for you.

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 1:30AM GMT
Out of curiousity, did you ever get a reply? There are a few of us that are researching the Wieman(n) line and there are questions surrounding the aforementioned Charles. We have him being born November 1876 and not 1879. In an Wieman booklet, it states his mother Minnie brought a child into the marriage and had 8 more children with her husband.

Michael

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 3:25AM GMT
Surnames: Weiman, Schultz
I am researching the Schultz/Schulz family. All I have on Charles Wyman/Weiman/Wieman is:
1900 census Charles Wieman DOB Nov 1876 Germany- Superior,Douglas,WI
1910 census Charles Wyman age 34- Chippewa Ward 1, Chippewa, WI
1920 census Charlie Weiman age 42 born in Wisconsin-Rice Lake, Barron, WI
Wisconsin Marriage record-July 22, 1900 Charles F Wieman/Mary Schulz Douglas County, WI It says he was born in Deperi, WI in 1878.
He is also in the 1930 & 1940 census and married to a Carrie. I am trying to find out if Mary Schulz Weiman died in 1920 and he remarried. The children are still living with him.
I don't have any info on his parents or siblings. Sorry I can't be more help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions