Search for content in message boards

Lillian Dahlke

Lillian Dahlke

Posted: 28 Jan 2010 3:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for descendants of Lillian Dahlke born: 1893 in Doylestown, Wisconsin, her mother was Josephine Rose McMahon. Thanks,
Deb

Re: Lillian Dahlke

Posted: 6 Oct 2011 6:17PM GMT
Surnames: Dahlke
I have a family photo of "Mr. and Mrs. Dahlke" and their daughters, Dorothy and Verna (or her name might be something like Vima; it has almost vanished so hard to read.) Taken about 1921 perhaps, and the girls are young (may 4 and 1 years old.) I have more photos of this Dahlke family with more information, and I think the names are: Walter and Lilian "Lill" (the parents) and Dorothy and Verna (two children) 1922-ish.

My Ggrandmother took many photos of her friends. She lived and travelled in Los Angeles, Chicago, Kentucky, Nebraska, Texas.

I am interested in connecting the original photos to their actual family line. Have you made contact with anyone in this family?

Posted: 6 Oct 2011 7:28PM GMT
I believe these to be my ancestors, could you please send me what you have, I have been trying to find more info on this part of my family. Thanks, deb a
email address is:
debahawk@hotmail.com

Posted: 6 Oct 2011 7:55PM GMT
Surnames: Dahlke McMahon
That's all I have, in addition to the photos.

Posted: 7 Oct 2011 1:21PM GMT
Could you send the photos, and do you know of anyone that could get us in touch with the Dahlke's?

Posted: 7 Oct 2011 4:36PM GMT
Surnames: Dahlke
I will email scanned photos to your address.

Another user has this different Dahlke family in her tree, fyi in case this looks familiar to you:
Walter Dahlke 32 Bertha Dahlke 30 Robert Dahlke 8 Leo Dahlke 6 Dorothy Dahlke 2 Adeline Dahlke 1/12.
http://community.ancestry.com/profile.aspx?mba=00a20266-0003...

If check the box to receive alerts when anyone replies to this thread, then you will know if someone else is interested in this message thread.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions