Search for content in message boards

Haley, George abt 1755 VA

Haley, George abt 1755 VA

Posted: 4 Dec 1999 9:33PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2001 8:37PM GMT
I am searching for information about George Haley, Sr., b. abt 1755 in VA. He was married to Annie Jaco. His son was named George Haley, Jr., b. 1792 in VA. George, Jr. married Lavica Jane Callahan 2 Feb 1807 in Rockcastle Co., KY and later moved to Warren Co., TN.

Haley and Callahan

Doug Ashcraft (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 1999 9:37PM GMT
George Haley and Lavicia Jane Callahan are my relatives and I know about the native american side also. If you are a relative I will share info. with you please E mail me

Haley and Callahan

Posted: 22 Dec 1999 1:50PM GMT
George and Lavica Jane Callahan Haley were my great, great, great, grandparents. Their daughter, Lavisa, married John Coleman Smithson and they lived in Warren Co., TN. I was raised in Warren Co. John Smithson > Thomas G. Smithson > Jesse S. Smithson > Alice Mae Smithson Pearsall > Morris Pearsall. Any information you could send me will be greatly appreciated. I am seeking to learn about the native American side of the family. Aslo, I understand George Haley's father, George, b. 1755, served on the American side during the American Revolution. I am seeking admission to the SAR and any information you have on him will be helpful. Thank you very much.

George and Lavicia Callahna Haley

DOUG ASHCRAFT (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 1999 9:39PM GMT
Morris please give me your E mail address so I can talk directly to you. I have some information on the native american side. George and Lavicia were my gr.gr.gr. grandparents also. My E. Mail address is ashcrafts@holtonks.net looking forward to hearing from you.

Haley and Callahan

Posted: 23 Dec 1999 2:52PM GMT
Doug, I have send two e-mail letters to you at but both were returned (address unknown). My e-mail address is Do I have your e-mail address wrong? Morris Pearsall

Haley and Callahan

Posted: 23 Dec 1999 2:59PM GMT
Doug, having trouble e-mailing you. Please resend your e-mail address.
Mine is mwp@tds.net. Thank you. Morris Pearsall

Re: Haley and Callahan

Posted: 11 Mar 2003 10:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Roiston, Callhan, Haley, Duke, Crouch, Carpenter
I am trying to help my father trace his family heritage.
There was a Lavicia Callahan who was married to a
William David Haley who was born 2-14-1825 died 11-13-1897
this family continues down to a second wife Sarah
Duke. If this is an any of your research please let
me know.

Thank- You
Cathy
mimcnm@simplynet.net

Posted: 9 Dec 2012 11:17AM GMT
my lines george & lavica haley what info can you supply

Re: Haley, George abt 1755 VA

Posted: 9 Dec 2012 11:18AM GMT
lookin for info on George Haley

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 9:22AM GMT
im also looking for this family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions