Search for content in message boards

Loveless

Loveless

Deborah (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2000 1:57PM GMT
I am trying to do a family history and I have my great-grandmother's name of Edith Loveless Graham (1876-1932) and her three brothers Harry Loveless (1875-1962), Fred Loveless (1887-1937) adn Mark Loveless (1880-1959). I do know that they lived the New York and Pennsylvania area somewhere. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Loveless

Duane Hinkley (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2000 10:38PM GMT
Hi! Not sure if I can help, but here is some info I have. If any is familiar or the dates seem to connect, lets get more detailed see if there are relatives here.
My dads mom was Eva Loveless b.1889 in Ohio. Her father was James Loveless b.1852 in Ireland, married Ellen Clark. James father was Crandall Loveless b.1928, d. 1903 also married to an Ellen Clark? His father mother were Daniel Loveless Annie Parish. If any of these names connect to yours, let me know. Eva married Charles Lewis Hinkley on 8-20-1904 in Leroy, Mich. died 1-26-1905 in Grand Rapids, MI. Hope this helps. Duane Hinkley

Harry Loveless

Posted: 12 Sep 2000 6:16PM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2001 3:07AM GMT
My grandads name was Harry Loveless. He lived in the Binghamton, NY area. The dates do not match yours though. He was born in 1894 and died in 1960. I also have not noted any of the other names or dates in our history. If you do have any further questions though..I'd be happy to talk with you

Daniel Loveless

Posted: 22 Sep 2000 10:21AM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2002 8:09PM GMT

Loveless family

Duane Hinkley (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2000 11:39PM GMT
Hi! I'd be happy to open my family tree to you. Are you sure Daniel had a brother Ransom? I haven't found any of that, but will gladly accept what ever you have. My direct email is tapixder@tm.net, please drop me a note there so I can pass the info I have on to you. Thanx! Duane Hinkley

William V. Loveless

Posted: 17 Oct 2000 4:29PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 3:53PM GMT
William V. Lovelss, born in Arkansas 1855, was my grandfather. He had two sisters -
Mary Catherine, and Elizabeth, who were both
older than he. They all came to Texas to live. My Grandfather married Elizabeth Lilly. He died in 1909. If anyone has any
information concerning this family, please
e-mail me at mhautumn@aol.com.... I cannot
trace my family past my grandfather.

Maxine Loveless Herbst

Fred Loveless

Debbie Loveless (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2000 2:44PM GMT
I would like more info on Fred Loveless. Who was his father/mother. etc. I might have known his son.

Marion Loveless

Thomas E. Neel (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2000 10:18AM GMT
Are any of you related to my uncle Marion who founded Loveless Engineering in Tulsa?

Marion

Debbie Loveless (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2000 8:56AM GMT
i have just started tracing this line. I do not know of a Marion Loveless. That doesn't mean he is not related. All I have right now is the line of fathers. I have no siblings yet. Denny Loveless moved to Tulsa from Texas in 1950's for a reason, could be he had a cousin here. don't know yet. Fred was his father then John then Griffin. I have no dates yet. Thank you for your response.

Neel/Loveless

Debbie (Neel) Loveless (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2000 3:15PM GMT
I couldn't believe when I put the two of you together. There is a possibility you could be related on both my and my husband's ancestors side. The only problem I find with GW Neel fitting with yours is that my GW had a son named Rueben who was born in 1835 in TN. I dont think your GW could be his father.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic