Search for content in message boards

Harrison from Waubra

Harrison from Waubra

Posted: 3 Mar 2011 3:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: harrison
Looking for descendants of James Harrison from Waubra.

Esp photos of the Harrison family from Waubra

Re: Harrison from Waubra

Posted: 3 Mar 2011 5:28AM GMT
Have you checked public trees?

Posted: 3 Mar 2011 5:46AM GMT
Yes

I have checked all the trees Ancestry etc just in case someone doesnt actually have a tree but has photos etc

Posted: 13 Mar 2011 10:59AM GMT
Surnames: Harrison, Bassett, Grey/Gray, Towards, Shackloth, Watkins, Mead. Hearn, Hartlett, Charmen, Bandy, Parker,McQuinn, Kell, Lock, Hocking, Lobley, Spiller, Moloney, Grogan, Nelson, McGrath, Cashin
In 1879 John Toward Harrison Jnr married in Victoria Australia place n/k Sarah Bandy born Mt Moriac Geelong Victoria in 1855 parents William and Ann Bandy. The Bandy side of the family had a tie with "The Springs" Waubra. After being married John and Sarah headed to the Wycheproof area in Victoria
Regards
John Moloney

Posted: 14 Mar 2011 2:27AM GMT
Hi John
My connection is
Christopher Harrison and Selina.

The father of Christopher was James

Is your family connected to them?
K

Posted: 4 Jun 2011 2:28AM GMT
Surnames: HARRISON
There will be Harrison Photos in the Harrisons of Waubra history Book to be released at the 2012 Harrison Reunion at Waubra to be held at Waubra, Victoria, Australia for descendants of James Harrison and Ann Gibson. Many photos that will go into this book have not been published prior and are from family personal collections over the years. For further information contact me.

Posted: 20 Jul 2011 11:37AM GMT
Surnames: Harrison
Hi,
I am descendant of James George Harrison (son William Gibson Harrison & Amelia Beaumont)and Margaret Toll and have their wedding photo and can send you a copy. Also some photos of their children.

Posted: 20 Jul 2011 12:32PM GMT
Hi
Would love to see photos
Will PM my email
Regards
Kate

Posted: 6 Aug 2011 11:30AM GMT
For information on the Harrison Reunion at Waubra in 2012 and the release of the Harrison Family of Waubra History Book go to my website www.harrisonfamilywaubra.weebly.com. A small committee has been formed and helping organise the 2 day event, along with local historical societies.
Please fill in the contact form for more information and just to make sure we have your information on file so we can send information to you as it comes available.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions