Search for content in message boards

Mary Elizabeth Bell

Mary Elizabeth Bell

Mechelle Weyer (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2000 4:49PM GMT
I'm looking for information on Mary Bell. She was born on August 15, 1861 in or near Mount Carmel,Illinois. She married John Pollard, and the had six kids. The kids names were Mary,Flora,Earnest,Lucy,Johnny, and Eurskin. She married a second time to a man by the last name of Gross. She died August 28, 1934 in or near Caraway,Arkansas.

RENEE (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2000 7:48PM GMT
Not sure if this is any help. I have a Mary Eliabeth Bell b aug 11 1851. Not sure who her parents were. Her brother was my gggrandfather Thomas Bell b jan7,1845. hope this helps. If any of this fits in your tree please let me know!!!!!

Bell

Mechelle Weyer (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2000 8:36PM GMT
Renee,

The Mary Elizabeth Bell that I'm looking for was married to John Pollard. I know that she was born in Mt. Carmel, Ill. John and Mary Bell had six children together. Mary Bell married a Gross after John died. Where are you from? I live in Paragould, Ar.

RENEE (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 5:42AM GMT
mechelle
I live in iowa! What else do you know about who she was? Renee

Bell

Mechelle (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 6:54AM GMT
Renee,

I don't know alot about her, if you have anything at all. I would appreciate it very much.

RENEE (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 8:02AM GMT
Mechelle
All I know is that My gggrandfather had a sister Mary E aug 11 1851, and he named one of his girls Mary E b may 16 1887. Do you have any info to know if this is in your line? Renee

Bell

Mechelle (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 8:51AM GMT
Renee,

I'm not real sure on the dates but my Mary Bell was born in august either in 1851 or 1861 could not make out for sure the exact year. May I have your e-mail address so I can get back to you when I find out.

RENEE (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 9:20AM GMT
You sure may it is rborgelt@frontiernet.net
I hope it turns out to be the same date!!
Renee

Bell

Mechelle (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 10:26AM GMT
Renee,
I hope it does to. My cousin is suppose to be mailing me with some exact dates or least the names of my Mary family names.

RENEE (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 11:40AM GMT
Mechelle
Can I get your e-mail address? Thanks renee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic