Search for content in message boards

bragg cooper richmond adkins

bragg cooper richmond adkins

+christine richmond (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2004 1:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: bragg cooper richmond adkins
james calloway smith bragg was my ggrandpa .his wife was sarah adkins bragg. their son loranzo married rosie cooper. my mother sarah bragg married shirley richmond son of robert richmond. his parents were william and eliza ann brumfield richmond. i would like any help you can give.most of these people ended up in lincoln co. wv

Re: bragg cooper richmond adkins

Posted: 3 Feb 2008 1:55AM GMT
hey im angelina bragg deel i also come from the calloway fmailey my grandfather is alber ellis bragg and his father was evermont bragg and his father was calloway bagg and his father was general bragg you can call me at 1-919-556-7348 if you like or you can email me i really dont get to ck email every day thanks angie bragg deel

Posted: 3 Feb 2008 1:57AM GMT
hey im angelina bragg deel i also come from the calloway familey my grandfather is albert ellis bragg and his father was evermont bragg and his father was calloway bagg and his father was general bragg you can call me at 1-919-556-7348 if you like or you can email me i really dont get to ck email every day thanks angie bragg deel

Posted: 20 Apr 2009 12:02AM GMT
Calloway Bragg was my gg-grandfather.

My grandpa was Sherman Bragg, His dad's name was Golza Bragg and Golza's dad was Calloway.

I was at Calloway Bragg's Grave yesterday.

Posted: 5 Aug 2012 7:40PM GMT
Surnames: Bragg
Hello-
Do you guys still follow this website? My grandfather was James Calloway Bragg, son of Lorenzo Bragg (son of James Calloway Bragg) and Rosa Cooper. My great-great-grandfather Lorenzo was brother to some of your relatives. I'm looking for as much information on my family history as I can find - any help would be greatly appreciated!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions