Search for content in message boards

Tavener/Mcneill

Tavener/Mcneill

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 3:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mcneill./ Tavener
Would appreciate any information on Taveners who lived in High Street Lurgan also any info on Mcneills specially a James Mcneill and Mary Mcneill.

Re: Tavener/Mcneill

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 1:11PM GMT
You will have to give more information if you want help, Dates & first names

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: tavener/mcneill
James Mcneill married a Mary Straiten? 1858 had a daughter Mary Mcneill born 1859 and she married an Arthur John Tavener
in 1881 and on her marriage certificate James Mcneill is written down as Captain RN (I presume Royal Navy) not too sure. I have been through all of the Census as much as I can and cannot find anything on James Mcneill or his wife or daughter Mary.Would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 4:32PM GMT

Census Years1901ArmaghLurgan UrbanHigh StreetResidents of a house
Residents of a house 6 in High Street (Lurgan Urban, Armagh)
Show all informationSurname Forename Age Sex Relation to head Religion Birthplace Occupation Literacy Irish Language Marital Status Specified Illnesses
Tavener Arthur John 44 Male Head of Family Church of Ireland Co Antrim Coal Merchant Read and write - Married -
Tavener Mary 42 Female Wife Church of Ireland Co Antrim Milliner Read and write - Married -
Tavener Lillu 17 Female Daughter Church of Ireland Co Armagh Scholar Read and write - Not Married -
Tavener Bertie 15 Male Son Church of Ireland Co Armagh Clerk Read and write - Not Married -
Tavener Ernest 10 Male Son Church of Ireland Co Armagh Scholar Read and write - Not Married -
Delandre Louiesa 24 Female Visitor Church of Ireland Co Waterfore Sales Woman Read and write - Not Married -
Magill Martha 45 Female Servant Methodist Dublin Servant Read and write

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 4:35PM GMT
Thank you so much. If you have anything on J Mcneill would appreciate it.

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 4:49PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions