Search for content in message boards

Peter Schloegel b. 1939 in Graz

Peter Schloegel b. 1939 in Graz

Posted: 1 Mar 2012 3:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schloegel Chlupac
I am researching the above person. His father was Franz Schloegel. Peter immigrated to Australia in 1960 on the ship Roma. Peter married Margaret Chlupac in Australia. Margaret passed away in Queensland, Australia. I have very limited information on the Schloegel family. Franz Schloegel had a brother named Fritz. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Regards, Joan

Re: Peter Schloegel b. 1939 in Graz

Posted: 9 May 2012 5:57PM GMT
only 2 hits for Schlögel in phonebook for Graz!
maybe you write them.
http://www.herold.at/telefonbuch/F7rcr_graz/schl%C3%B6gel/

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 3:27PM GMT
Hello, I live in South Africa and for 4 years went out with a Fritz Schloegel from Graz. He was born in 1938, and had a sister named Elizabeth (?) Schmiedtbauer. She had immigrated to South Croydon, England. Fritz had a daughter in Graz. I last saw him in about 1976 in Johannesburg. He never mentioned having a brother, though. Don't know if this is helpful to you.

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 12:37AM GMT
Surnames: Schloegel, Schmiedtbauer
Hi,
Thanks for contacting me. I am a friend of Judith Schloegel, daughter of Peter. I have read your message to Judith & she is sure we are talking about the same family. She said Fritz died in South Africa in either the 1980's/1990's. Peter & Fritz's mother had been married before. She had a daughter named Trudy Schmiedtbauer who lives in South Croydon, England. Judith has met her. Trudy never married. Judith also knew of Fritz's daughter saying Fritz had not married the mother. Do you by any chance remember Fritz's mother's first name? Judith doesn't know it.Judith said the father's name was Frantz. Judith was excited by your message. She would like to know if you have any photos of Fritz? Any info on the family will be greatly appreciated. Future messages can be sent to: gsteele1@bigpond.net.au. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards, Joan Steele
per page

Find a board about a specific topic