Search for content in message boards

William Marshall family of Door County

William Marshall family of Door County

Posted: 6 Mar 2008 8:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marshall
Looking for any info about William and Agnes Marshall who came from Scotland and settled in Door County about 1868.

Re: William Marshall family of Door County

Posted: 27 Nov 2010 1:42PM GMT
Is this the Marshall family that had a cabin in Peninsula Park? That is now at The Ridges Sanctuary? We would love to have more information on them.

Posted: 28 Nov 2010 4:15PM GMT
I am not sure if it is in the same area as you are talking about but I know William and Agnes settled in the North Bay area in a spot that now is known as Marshalls Point. It is an area of land between North Bay and Lake Michigan. If you think we are talking about the same family let me know. He is my greargreatgrandfather and I have a lot of info on them.

Posted: 29 Nov 2010 12:27AM GMT
Surnames: CLAFLIN, EATON, MARSHALL
I am related to the William Marshall of the Marshall Cabin. He did not come from Scotland, however, so I think you're both referring to different people. "My" William MARSHALL (1826-1930) married Mary Jane CLAFLIN in January of 1847, and the couple bore no children. William was the son of Van Rensselar and Phoebe (EATON) MARSHALL, both of whom are a brick wall in my research. I am a direct descendant of their daughter and William's sister, Lydia.

I have additional info on William Marshall and his cabin and would love to learn what you know. If you're on Ancestry, you may send me a private message. Otherwise, you may contact me at lady_guinevere(at)vegemail.com.

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 2:33AM GMT
I see you are looking for Chauncey Senter. He was married to Doris Marshall. Chauncey is my great-grandather. I really dont have much info. All I know is Doris died 2 months after she gave birth to my grandfather (Gerald) and all the kids were adopted out except for Milton. Please keep in touch if you have any other info.

Posted: 3 Aug 2011 7:33PM GMT
Saw your post on message boards. My dad, Wallace Marshall, was the youngest brother to Doris and also the youngest in the family. I don't know much about Doris or her family, just a few names but would like to know more. I do however have a lot of info on the rest of the Marshall's and Anderson's. If you want more info you can contact me directly at jfm@rushmore.com.

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 1:04AM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Wlliam and Agnes. My mother was Mae. Please send more info....

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 9:56PM GMT
I am the grandson of John Marshall, Mae's brother.I didn't know for sure if you wanted more info or had more info for me. Would like to hear from you. You can either reply through here or directly to me at jfm@rushmore.com Thanks

John Marshall
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions