Search for content in message boards

Obituary for Theodore W. Lillagore

Obituary for Theodore W. Lillagore

Kay Pease (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2005 9:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
I would like to find Theodore W. Lillagore's obituary which, according to the online Index for the Asbury Park Evening Press, appeared in that paper on 16 January 1917. Could someone tell me how I might obtain a copy of the obit? Thanks for any help.

Re: Obituary for Theodore W. Lillagore

Posted: 20 May 2005 11:09PM GMT
This is the only place you will find the Asbury Park Press for 1917. All the informatiion you need to contact them is on this web page. http://www.asburyparklibrary.org/.

Good luck,

JHelen

Thomas Lillagore, Jr (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2005 5:54PM GMT
Is there something you need to know about Theodore Lillagore? I may be of some help to you, I have done a lot of reserach on my family. I have been to The Lillagaard Hotel in Ocean Grove and the current owners were not much help with my geneology research.

T. Lillagore

JHelen (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2005 7:48PM GMT
Hi,

No, there is nothing I need to know about Theodore W. Lillagore, but thanks for asking. I was responding to your query about his obituary. Did you go to the website included in my response and inquire about obtaining his obituary?

Helen

JHelen (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 2005 7:58PM GMT
Hi Tom,

I just realized you are not the author of the query "Obituary for Thomas W. Lillagore", Kay Pease was. You probably intended your posting for her. Sorry to have bothered you.

Helen

Family Theodore W. Lillagore

Posted: 3 Sep 2012 4:29AM GMT
My grandmother, Laura Lillagore Hanlon, was the daughter of John R Hanlon and Lida Lillagore. Lida was the daughter of Theodore W. Lillagore. I would welcome your suggestions to find out more about the Lillagore family. I believe Theodore's father was a ship captain from Denmark, based on my grandmother's stories.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions