I don't know if this will work or not but until I get your e-mail address I will try to send this report to you this way. I have a couple of corrections to make but they are minor. I would like to have any Patterson info you can email and this weekend I will be doing research at the library for Patterson details for both of us.
Descendants of Patterson
Generation No. 1
1. BEN PATTERSON was born Abt. 1860 in Ky. He married FANNY WADDELL. She was born Abt. 1860 in Tennessee.
Notes for FAMMY:
Minnie told Mary Etta that the Doctor killed her grandmother. According to Minnie, Minnie's mother (Fanny) had the measles and the Doctor that tended her was a drunk. He gave Minnie's mother some medicine to take which turned out to be Carbolic Acid which was poison and this killed her.
Children of BEN and FANNY are:
2. i. MAGGIE2 PATTERSON, b. 1879; d. 1949.
3. ii. MINNIE PATTERSON, b. March 17, 1884, Crittenden County; d. June 21, 1969, Paducah , Ky Parkview Nursing Home.
iii. JESSIE PATTERSON, b. December 28, 1887; d. March 07, 1983, Paducah , Ky; m. EDMOND R. COLLIER; b. 1895; d. October 23, 1974, McCracken County Ky.
More About JESSIE PATTERSON:
Burial: March 09, 1983, Carters Mill Cemetery
Social Security Number: 400-38-5486 Issued in Ky
More About EDMOND R. COLLIER:
Burial: October 26, 1974
Marriage Notes for JESSIE PATTERSON and EDMOND COLLIER:
Edmond and Jesse did not have any children.
iv. JAMES ALBERT "PETE" PATTERSON, b. February 09, 1888; d. 1951
v. HENRY PATTERSON, b. December 02, 1890; d. January 1973, Indianapolis, Indiana; m. ELSIE.
Notes for HENRY PATTERSON:
Henry lived in Indiana
More About HENRY PATTERSON:
Social Security Number: 401-58-1457 Issued in Ky 1959/60
Marriage Notes for HENRY PATTERSON and ELSIE:
Henry and Elsie had twin girls and two other girls and one or two boys. They lived in Gary, Indiana and Henry worked and retired from the Post Office and he worked part time for himself at night doing home remodeling, painting-papering, etc. This info according to Pete Glisson, Henry's nephew.
Generation No. 2
2. MAGGIE2 PATTERSON (PATTERSON1) was born 1879, and died 1949. She married ELIJAH M. (LIGE) STEVENS, son of (FATHER) STEVENS. He was born 1878, and died September 30, 1956.
More About MAGGIE PATTERSON:
Burial: Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
More About ELIJAH M. (LIGE) STEVENS:
Burial: Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
Children of MAGGIE PATTERSON and ELIJAH STEVENS are:
i. JOHN3 STEVENS, d. Bet. 1951 - 1977.
More About JOHN STEVENS:
Residence: Tucson, Az in 1956
ii. NINA STEVENS, d. Aft. 1989; m. JACK DULWORTH.
4. iii. WILLIAM M. STEVENS, b. June 24, 1901; d. September 26, 1977, McCracken County Ky.
5. iv. PETE LEON STEVENS, b. May 09, 1911; d. November 12, 1951, McCracken County Ky.
6. v. FRIEDA MAY STEVENS, b. September 16, 1913; d. June 22, 1994, Ballard Co. Ky.
7. vi. RALPH STEVENS, b. February 02, 1916; d. January 28, 1989, Western Baptist Hospital Paducah, Ky.
vii. L. V. STEVENS, b. 1919; d. September 28, 1952, Ballard County, Ky.
More About L. V. STEVENS:
Burial: September 29, 1952, Providence Church Cemetery
viii. MARSHALL S. STEVENS, b. March 11, 1923; d. Aft. 1994; m. HUGH ANNA MARSHALL; b. December 05, 1922.
3. MINNIE2 PATTERSON (PATTERSON1) was born March 17, 1884 in Crittenden County, and died June 21, 1969 in Paducah , Ky Parkview Nursing Home. She married JAMES EDWIN (EDWARD) GLISSON May 06, 1900 in The Parsonage in Woodville, Ky McCracken Co., son of JESSE GLISSON and JULIA WARD. He was born March 26, 1872 in Graves Co. Ky, and died June 05, 1946 in Bandana, Ky.
Notes for MINNIE PATTERSON:
Minnie's Grandfather on her mothers side and her Grandfather on her fathers side came from Scotland and Ireland. One settled in Virginia and the other settled in Kentucky. At some point the one who settled in Virginia moved to Kentucky.
Minnie died at 08:50 am at the Parkview Convalescence Center in Paduch. She lived at 921 Clay Street in Paducah.
More About MINNIE PATTERSON:
Burial: June 23, 1969, Newton Creek Baptist Church Cemetery
Residence: 921 Clay Street
Social Security Number: 402-70-8952 issued in Ky
Notes for JAMES EDWIN (EDWARD) GLISSON:
James Edward was a tobacco farmer who lived in Ballard County. He owned his own farm until the depression when it was lost. His grandson James Edward Smith was named after him.
People in Ballard County called James by the nickname of "Honest Jim".
Jim died at 0845 in Bandana
More About JAMES EDWIN (EDWARD) GLISSON:
Burial: June 07, 1946, Newton Creek Baptist Church Cemetery
Marriage Notes for MINNIE PATTERSON and JAMES GLISSON:
James and Minnie resided in Woodville, Ky when they married. He was 28 and she was 16 and her mother consented to her marriage at the court house in McCracken County in person. Witnesses were Herman Campbell and John Grief.
More About JAMES GLISSON and MINNIE PATTERSON:
Marriage: May 06, 1900, The Parsonage in Woodville, Ky McCracken Co.
Children of MINNIE PATTERSON and JAMES GLISSON are:
8. i. RAYMOND3 GLISSON, b. February 14, 1901; d. March 1951, Jackson, Michigan.
9. ii. CARRIE (CASSIE) GLISSON, b. January 16, 1903; d. April 11, 1963.
10. iii. LUCY BELLE GLISSON, b. September 06, 1905, Paducah, Ky; d. April 29, 1978, Paducah, Ky.
11. iv. LULA MAE GLISSON, b. October 16, 1910, Ballard County, Ky; d. June 27, 1984, Lourdes Hospital.
12. v. PETE GLISSON, b. January 25, 1914.
13. vi. MARY ETTA GLISSON, b. January 26, 1918.
Generation No. 3
4. WILLIAM M.3 STEVENS (MAGGIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born June 24, 1901, and died September 26, 1977 in McCracken County Ky. He married ALICE STANLEY. She was born Abt. 1902, and died March 23, 1965 in Western Baptist Hospital Paducah, Ky.
More About WILLIAM M. STEVENS:
Burial: September 28, 1977, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
Social Security Number: 404-52-1234 issued in KY
More About ALICE STANLEY:
Burial: March 25, 1965, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
Children of WILLIAM STEVENS and ALICE STANLEY are:
i. JUNIOR4 STEVENS.
ii. KENNETH STEVENS.
14. iii. BETTY STEVENS.
15. iv. 2 DAUGHTER STEVENS.
5. PETE LEON3 STEVENS (MAGGIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born May 09, 1911, and died November 12, 1951 in McCracken County Ky. He married GERTRUDE RAINES. She was born September 12, 1909, and died Aft. 1951.
More About PETE LEON STEVENS:
Burial: November 13, 1951, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
Children of PETE STEVENS and GERTRUDE RAINES are:
i. JACKIE LEON4 STEVENS, d. Aft. 1951.
ii. DAUGHTER BILL ABEL STEVENS, d. Aft. 1951.
iii. VELMA STEVENS, d. Aft. 1951; m. (HUSBAND) NEWBERRY.
iv. NORMAN JANET STEVENS, d. Aft. 1951.
v. CURTIS STEVENS, d. Aft. 1951.
vi. GARY STEVENS, d. Aft. 1951.
6. FRIEDA MAY3 STEVENS (MAGGIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born September 16, 1913, and died June 22, 1994 in Ballard Co. Ky. She married ROGER A. MORRISON. He was born June 09, 1911, and died October 30, 1982 in Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, KY.
More About FRIEDA MAY STEVENS:
Burial: June 24, 1994, Newton Creek Baptist Church Cemetery McCracken Co.
More About ROGER A. MORRISON:
Burial: November 01, 1982, Newton Creek Baptist Church Cemetery McCracken Co.
Social Security Number: 401-44-7724 issued in Ky before 1951
Children of FRIEDA STEVENS and ROGER MORRISON are:
i. BOB4 MORRISON.
ii. DOROTHY MORRISON, m. (HUSBAND) PATTERSON.
iii. MABLE MORRISON, m. (HUSBAND) PITTMAN.
iv. BILLIE KAY MORRISON, m. (HUSBAND) FARMER.
7. RALPH3 STEVENS (MAGGIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born February 02, 1916, and died January 28, 1989 in Western Baptist Hospital Paducah, Ky. He married ALICE EVELYN ELROD March 06, 1932. She was born April 06, 1917.
More About RALPH STEVENS:
Burial: January 30, 1989, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
More About RALPH STEVENS and ALICE ELROD:
Marriage: March 06, 1932
Child of RALPH STEVENS and ALICE ELROD is:
i. CLYDE4 STEVENS.
8. RAYMOND3 GLISSON (MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born February 14, 1901, and died March 1951 in Jackson, Michigan. He married (1) EMMA GERTRUDE DEBOE October 1923. She was born November 10, 1906, and died January 24, 1996 in Jackson County, Michigan. He married (2) GERALDINE WRAY Abt. 1938. She died Abt. 1997.
More About RAYMOND GLISSON and EMMA DEBOE:
Divorce: About 1934
Marriage: October 1923
More About RAYMOND GLISSON and GERALDINE WRAY:
Marriage: Abt. 1938
Child of RAYMOND GLISSON and EMMA DEBOE is:
16. i. NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON, b. August 12, 1929.
9. CARRIE (CASSIE)3 GLISSON (MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born January 16, 1903, and died April 11, 1963. She married ALBERT COLLIER. He was born October 08, 1893, and died May 1976 in Paducah , Ky.
More About ALBERT COLLIER:
Social Security Number: 403-42-4671 Issued in Ky
Children of CARRIE GLISSON and ALBERT COLLIER are:
i. MILDRED4 COLLIER, m. (1) WOODROW WILSON; m. (2) WILLIAM NELSON, Abt. 1998.
More About WILLIAM NELSON and MILDRED COLLIER:
Marriage: Abt. 1998
ii. LINDA COLLIER.
17. iii. GENE COLLIER, SR.
iv. JOHN HOWARD COLLIER, d. Abt. 1945.
10. LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON (MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born September 06, 1905 in Paducah, Ky, and died April 29, 1978 in Paducah, Ky. She married (1) WILLIAM OPHERD SMITH, SR. September 18, 1922, son of WILLIAM SMITH and DAISY MAY. He was born December 21, 1904 in Paducah, Ky, and died September 16, 1960 in Tucson, Arizona at St. Mary's Hospital. She married (2) HERMAN STOKES Abt. 1961 in Paducah, Ky. He was born January 18, 1909, and died May 1983 in Paducah , Ky.
More About LUCY BELLE GLISSON:
Burial: May 03, 1978, Woodlawn Memorial Gardens
Social Security Number: 405-18-4000 Issued in Ky
Notes for WILLIAM OPHERD SMITH, SR.:
Paducah Sun-Democrat Sept. 1960
W.O. Smith, 55, formerly of Paducah, died Friday afternoon in Tucson, Ariz. of a heart attack. Mr. Smith had lived in Paducah all of his life prior to 1958 when he moved to Arizona. He worked for King-Woodall Motors for 20 years.
Mr. Smith was a member of Tucson Baptist Church.
The Arizona Daily Star Tucson, Arizona Sept. 18, 1960
William O. Smith, 55, of 707 W. Thurber Rd., died Friday at St. Mary's Hospital. He had lived here two years. Funeral Services will be announced by Adair funeral Home.
More About WILLIAM OPHERD SMITH, SR.:
Cause of Death: Heart Attack
More About WILLIAM SMITH and LUCY GLISSON:
Marriage: September 18, 1922
More About HERMAN STOKES:
Social Security Number: 407-14-2713 Issued in Ky
More About HERMAN STOKES and LUCY GLISSON:
Marriage: Abt. 1961, Paducah, Ky
Children of LUCY GLISSON and WILLIAM SMITH are:
18. i. WILLIAM OPHERD4 SMITH, JR., b. October 21, 1923, Paducah, Ky.
19. ii. JAMES EDWARD SMITH, b. September 15, 1927, Paducah, Ky.
20. iii. VIRGINIA LORAINE SMITH, b. January 23, 1930, Louisville, Ky.
21. iv. DOROTHY BELLE SMITH, b. August 15, 1931, Walton , Ky; d. December 12, 1992, Tucson, Arizona.
22. v. GEORGIA ROSE SMITH, b. January 1934.
11. LULA MAE3 GLISSON (MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born October 16, 1910 in Ballard County, Ky, and died June 27, 1984 in Lourdes Hospital. She married FRED LARUE NICHOLS. He was born November 07, 1901 in Smithland Ky, and died October 02, 1968 in Graham Nursing Home.
More About LULA MAE GLISSON:
Burial: June 29, 1984, Maplelawn Park Cemetery
Social Security Number: 402-70-8393 Issued in Ky in 1965
More About FRED LARUE NICHOLS:
Burial: October 06, 1968, Maplelawn Park Cemetery
Social Security Number: 402-10-5823 issued in Ky before 1951
Marriage Notes for LULA GLISSON and FRED NICHOLS:
Larue and Lula Mae had two small sons that died. One died the night she gave birth to the second one which died.
Children of LULA GLISSON and FRED NICHOLS are:
i. CHARLES PAUL4 NICHOLS.
ii. FREDDIE LEE NICHOLS.
12. PETE3 GLISSON (MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born January 25, 1914. He married NINA STOKES October 20, 1945 in McCracken Co. Ky. She was born October 02, 1921.
Notes for PETE GLISSON:
Pete was a career Navy man joining the Navy July 21, 1936 and retiring in October 1960 as a chief Machinist Mate.
Pete was on board the USS Curtis AV-4 when the Japanese bombed Pear Harbor and was trapped on board awaiting rescue. 28 of his shipmates died in this attack. Pete has a license plate and a Medal signifying he was a Pearl Harbor Survivor.
More About PETE GLISSON:
Military service: Bet. July 21, 1936 - October 30, 1960
More About PETE GLISSON and NINA STOKES:
Marriage: October 20, 1945, McCracken Co. Ky
Children of PETE GLISSON and NINA STOKES are:
i. SHARON FAYE4 GLISSON, b. September 02, 1947; m. HERSHEL CASH.
ii. MARION RAYE GLISSON, b. September 02, 1947; m. JAMES BAUMGARDENER.
23. iii. RONALD GENE GLISSON, b. January 14, 1954.
13. MARY ETTA3 GLISSON (MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born January 26, 1918. She married GEORGE ASTON May 20, 1934. He was born October 03, 1914, and died March 18, 1988 in Canton, Michigan.
More About GEORGE ASTON:
Social Security Number: 400-22-3484 Issued in Ky
More About GEORGE ASTON and MARY GLISSON:
Marriage: May 20, 1934
Children of MARY GLISSON and GEORGE ASTON are:
24. i. PEGGY4 ASTON, b. October 24, 1939.
ii. DORIS SUE ASTON, b. May 15, 1950.
Notes for DORIS SUE ASTON:
Doris teaches at the University in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Generation No. 4
14. BETTY4 STEVENS (WILLIAM M.3, MAGGIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) She married JOHN MERIWETHER.
Child of BETTY STEVENS and JOHN MERIWETHER is:
i. JOHN WAYNE5 MERIWETHER.
15. 2 DAUGHTER4 STEVENS (WILLIAM M.3, MAGGIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) She married JESSE KINGSTON.
Marriage Notes for 2 STEVENS and JESSE KINGSTON:
Residence is Jackson, Michigan.
Children of 2 STEVENS and JESSE KINGSTON are:
i. BILLY5 KINGSTON.
ii. DANNY KINGSTON.
iii. JESSE KINGSTON.
16. NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON (RAYMOND3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born August 12, 1929. She married (1) HOWARD C. HENRY September 10, 1949 in Spring Arbor, Michigan. She married (2) CHARLES B. LIGHTCAP October 11, 1975 in Jackson, Michigan.
Notes for NORMA JEAN GLISSON:
Norma was a Legal Secretary for 37 1/2 years with the same firm before retiring in December of 1995. Now her and her husband are starting a small antique and collectable shop as this is written (4/4/2000) to be called "Remember This".
More About HOWARD HENRY and NORMA GLISSON:
Divorce: July 01, 1959
Marriage: September 10, 1949, Spring Arbor, Michigan
More About CHARLES LIGHTCAP and NORMA GLISSON:
Marriage: October 11, 1975, Jackson, Michigan
Children of NORMA GLISSON and HOWARD HENRY are:
25. i. DAVID HOWARD5 HENRY, b. August 18, 1950.
26. ii. JUDITH ELAINE HENRY, b. February 04, 1952.
27. iii. DOUGLAS JAMES HENRY, b. January 01, 1955.
28. iv. JOHN WILLIAM HENRY, b. March 11, 1956.
17. GENE4 COLLIER, SR (CARRIE (CASSIE)3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1)
Child of GENE COLLIER, SR is:
i. GENE5 COLLIER, JR., m. MONICA.
18. WILLIAM OPHERD4 SMITH, JR. (LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born October 21, 1923 in Paducah, Ky. He married WILMA LOUISE STANLY October 16, 1948 in Chicago, Il, daughter of JOE STANLY and LOLA TIMMONS. She was born March 09, 1925 in Paducah, Ky.
Notes for WILLIAM OPHERD SMITH, JR.:
Bill entered the U.S. Army on active duty on 02 June 1941 attending Basic Training at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. After Basic Training he was assigned to the 24th Infantry Division-13th Field Artillery. He was stationed at Schofield Barracks when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor on December 7,1941 and may have been responsible for shooting down 1 Japanese airplane.
Bill continued to serve with the 24th Division throughout the remainder of World War II taking part in campaigns throughout the Pacific Theatre including the liberation of the Philippine Islands. Bill was wounded in late 1945 on the island of Mindinoa in the Philippines.
Uncle Bill was awarded the following medals during his military career due to participation in the Central Pacific, Southern Philippines, and New Guinea Campaigns:
1. Asiatic-Pacific Theater Ribbon with 3 Bronze Stars
2. American Theater Ribbon
3. American Defense Service Medal with Bronze Star
4. Philipine Liberation Ribbon with 1 Bronze Star
5. Good Conduct Ribbon
6. Purple Heart (Wounded in the Philippines 14 May 1945)
After the war Bill received an Honorable Discharge on 20 Sept. 1945 from Camp Atterbury Indiana and returned to Paducah, married Wilma Stanley Oct. 16, 1948 in Chicago, Il, and worked at Southeastern Truck Lines, until they went out of business in 1955.
By this time Bill and Wilma had 3 children, Wayne, Debbie, and Stanley and they moved to Ypsilanti, Michigan in 1956 where Bill went to work for Ford Motor Company retiring Feb. 1, 1983. After retiring from Ford Bill and Wilma move to West Palm Beach, Florida where they live near their sons.
Marriage Notes for WILLIAM SMITH and WILMA STANLY:
Bill and Wilma and there children moved to Ypsilanti, Michigan in the mid 1950's.
Bill hired in at Ford Motor Company in July 1956. His first job at Ford was on the assembly line and he progressed to Repairman then Inspector where he remained until he retired in December 1982.
Wilma hired in at Eastern Michigan University in April 1967 as a Housekeeper. She then upgraded to Custodian and became active in the local labor union serving in several positions prior to being elected President. Wilma retired in December 1982.
After retirement Bill and Wilma moved to West Palm Beach, Florida where they live today.
More About WILLIAM SMITH and WILMA STANLY:
Marriage: October 16, 1948, Chicago, Il
Children of WILLIAM SMITH and WILMA STANLY are:
29. i. WAYNE SHERMAN5 SMITH, b. April 14, 1950, Paducah, Ky.
30. ii. DEBORAH LOUISE SMITH, b. August 02, 1953, Paducah , Ky.
31. iii. STANLEY RAY SMITH, b. February 13, 1955, Paducah , Ky.
19. JAMES EDWARD4 SMITH (LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born September 15, 1927 in Paducah, Ky. He married LENA MARIE ALEXANDER November 05, 1948 in Paducah, Ky at the home of Mr. and Mrs. W. H. Griffin. The Rev. Cecil Baker officiated., daughter of WALTER ALEXANDER and AMIE CLARK. She was born May 26, 1925 in Marshall Co. Ky.
Notes for JAMES EDWARD SMITH:
James attended Basic Training for the Army Air Corps in 1945 at Keester Field in Biloxi, Mississippi. After Basic Training he transferred to Spokane, Washington at Geiger Field to attend a 30 day Service School. Upon completion of training he was then assigned to the Army Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas until his discharge in 1947.
James held several jobs after leaving the service prior to joining the Paducah Police Department in February of 1952. After retirement from the Police Dept. in October 1979 he was employed by Lourdes Hospital in the Security Department until leaving about 1988.
He currently works part time 2 days a week in the Security Dept at the McCracken County Courthouse.
More About JAMES EDWARD SMITH:
Military service: Bet. 1945 - 1947, Army Air Corps, Fort Worth, Texas
Occupation: February 02, 1952, Policeman on the Paducah Police Dept. until retirement on Oct 1, 1979.
Retirement: October 1979, Paducah Police Dept, Captain.
More About LENA MARIE ALEXANDER:
Retirement: Paducah City School System
More About JAMES SMITH and LENA ALEXANDER:
Marriage: November 05, 1948, Paducah, Ky at the home of Mr. and Mrs. W. H. Griffin. The Rev. Cecil Baker officiated.
Children of JAMES SMITH and LENA ALEXANDER are:
i. DWIGHT LYNN5 SMITH, b. July 21, 1949, Riverside Hospital Paducah, Ky; m. (1) RITA LYNNE GILLIHAN, August 31, 1968, Twelfth Street Baptist Church in Paducah, Ky; b. January 27, 1950, Paducah, Ky; m. (2) DEANNA JEAN DOOM, December 20, 1975, Twelfth Street Baptist Church Paducah, Ky; b. April 03, 1944.
Notes for DWIGHT LYNN SMITH:
Dwight graduated from Paducah Tilghman High School in June 1967 and for a short period of time attended Paducah Community College while working at Super X Drugstore in Paducah. On 31 August 1968 he married Rita Lynne Gillihan and divorced April 4, 1972. They did not have any children.
Dwight enlisted in the U.S. Navy in May 1969 and began Basic Training in September 1969 at Great Lakes, ILL. After Basic Training Dwight attended several training schools prior to being assigned to the USS Little Rock, a Light Guided Missile Cruiser.
He attended Basic Electricity and Electronics and Advanced Electronics School in Great Lakes, ILL. From there he was transfered to Lakehurst, NJ where he attended Meterology and Oceanographic Equipment Maintenance School. Following this training he was transfered to Norfolk, Va. where he attended training in Multiplexing Communications Equipment repairs.
After completing the various service schools he was assigned to the USS Little Rock CLG-4 and spent 4 1/2 years at sea and home ported in Gaeta, Italy. One of the highlights of his Naval career was his participation in the re-opening of the Suez Canal when President Anwar Sadat boarded the USS Little Rock for the inaugural voyage through the canal in June 1975. This voyage was featured in the magazine National Geographic.
After receiving his discharge in Millington, TN Dwight married Deanna Jean Smith on December 20, 1975. Dwight has a step daughter, Tina, who is married to Robert O'Brien. Tina has a son, Michael Coy Dillon, born April 14, 1984. Michael is Robert's step son.
In April 1976 Dwight was employed by Union Carbide at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant. While at the plant he held various jobs among which were a. Water Plant Operator b. Smelter Operator c. Power Operations Switchyard Operator d. Electrical Maintenance Mechanic e. Electrical Maintenance Planner f. and currently Work Control Planning Assistant Section Manager. The Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant is currently operated by the United States Enrichment Corporation.
Dwight enlisted in the US Coast Guard Reserves in March 1986 and retired from the Coast Guard Reserves on December 1, 1999.
Dwight was awarded the following Medals during his military career.
1. Navy Achievement Medal
2. Department of Transportation Gold Award with Gold Frame
3. Navy Unit Commendation
4. Navy "E" Ribbon
5. Bicentennial Unit Commendation
6. Navy Good Conduct
7. Coast Guard Reserve Good Conduct (4 awards)
8. National Defense Service (2 awards)
9. Viet Nam Campaign
10. Viet Nam Service
11. Humanitarian Service (2 awards)
12. Navy Overseas Service
13. Navy Sea Service Deployment
14. Armed Forces Reserve Medal
15. Coast Guard Expert Pistol
16. Coast Guard Expert Rifle
17. Navy Expert Pistol
18. Navy Expert Rifle
19. Commandants Letter of Commendation Medal
20. Gold Air
More About DWIGHT LYNN SMITH:
Baptism: April 3, 1960
Graduation: June 1967, Paducah Tilghman High School
Military service: Bet. May 1969 - December 1999, US Navy / Ky National Guard / US Coast Guard
Residence: 1908 Ky Ave Paducah, Ky
More About DWIGHT SMITH and RITA GILLIHAN:
Divorce: April 04, 1972, Paducah, Ky
Marriage: August 31, 1968, Twelfth Street Baptist Church in Paducah, Ky
More About DWIGHT SMITH and DEANNA DOOM:
Marriage: December 20, 1975, Twelfth Street Baptist Church Paducah, Ky
32. ii. DONNA MARIE SMITH, b. March 13, 1958, Paducah, Ky at Riverside Hospital.
20. VIRGINIA LORAINE4 SMITH (LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born January 23, 1930 in Louisville, Ky. She married CHARLES EUGENE DOWNING August 17, 1947 in Waukegan, Illinois. He was born August 30, 1924, and died April 14, 1998 in Tucson, Arizona.
More About CHARLES EUGENE DOWNING:
Social Security Number: 347-16-1077 issued in Illinois
More About CHARLES DOWNING and VIRGINIA SMITH:
Marriage: August 17, 1947, Waukegan, Illinois
Children of VIRGINIA SMITH and CHARLES DOWNING are:
33. i. WILLIAM DAVID5 DOWNING, b. May 13, 1948, Paducah , Ky.
34. ii. MICHAEL RICHARD DOWNING, b. June 09, 1951, Centralia, Illinois.
iii. CATHY JEAN DOWNING, b. July 26, 1953, Centralia, Illinois.
35. iv. NANCY SUE DOWNING, b. October 10, 1956, Centralia, Illinois.
21. DOROTHY BELLE4 SMITH (LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born August 15, 1931 in Walton , Ky, and died December 12, 1992 in Tucson, Arizona. She married CHARLES WALTON. He was born October 08, 1927, and died March 08, 1995 in Pinal Co. Az.
More About DOROTHY BELLE SMITH:
Social Security Number: 401-36-9752 issued in Ky
More About CHARLES WALTON:
Social Security Number: 400-32-6938 issued in Ky
Children of DOROTHY SMITH and CHARLES WALTON are:
36. i. CHARLENE ROSE5 WALTON, b. January 30, 1952.
ii. ELLEN LOUISE WALTON.
iii. RONNIE EUGENE WALTON.
22. GEORGIA ROSE4 SMITH (LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born January 1934. She married RONNIE BORCHELT.
Children of GEORGIA SMITH and RONNIE BORCHELT are:
i. KIM5 BORCHELT.
ii. STANLEY BORCHELT.
iii. GREG BORCHELT.
23. RONALD GENE4 GLISSON (PETE3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born January 14, 1954. He married DEBBIE CEREASE CROUCH August 31, 1978. She was born May 04, 1955.
Marriage Notes for RONALD GLISSON and DEBBIE CROUCH:
Ronnie worked for the McCracken County Road Dept after graduation from High School from 1972-1975. In 1975 he was employeed by the Union Carbide Corp. Gaseous Diffusion Plant in West Paducah Ky until 1982 when he transferred to the Agricultural Division in Woodbine, Ga. staying there until 1986. In 1986 he transferred to Lockheed Missiles and Space Co., Kings Bay Naval Base Kingsbay, Ga. and stayed until 1988 when he transferred to GAF (now ISP) in Calvert City, Ky.
Debbie worked in the school system in the 80's and 90's leaving in 1999 to become a Case Manager for Family Services at Paducah Head Start.
Their Son David spent 6 years in the US Marine Corps as an Air Traffic Controller at Cherry Point, NC and is now working for McJunking in Calvert City Ky.
More About RONALD GLISSON and DEBBIE CROUCH:
Marriage: August 31, 1978
Children of RONALD GLISSON and DEBBIE CROUCH are:
37. i. DAVID WAYNE5 KNIGHT, SR., b. April 20, 1973; Stepchild.
ii. STEPHEN CRAIG GLISSON, b. August 03, 1980.
Notes for STEPHEN CRAIG GLISSON:
Stephen is attending Nashville Auto Diesel College in Nashville, Tn graduating in June 2000. Stephen plans to marry Katie Weishaar.
24. PEGGY4 ASTON (MARY ETTA3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born October 24, 1939. She married (1) WILLIAM GENE PENN September 06, 1959, son of RICHARD PENN and LONE RAY. He was born May 11, 1938 in Paducah , Ky. She married (2) EDISON EUGENE CAMPBELL July 15, 1967 in Michigan.
Notes for PEGGY ASTON:
Peggy works for Ford Motor Company. Peggy and Bill were divorced Aug 20, 1965 and remarried Oct. 2, 1965 and divorced again Nov 16, 1966.
More About WILLIAM PENN and PEGGY ASTON:
Marriage: September 06, 1959
More About EDISON CAMPBELL and PEGGY ASTON:
Marriage: July 15, 1967, Michigan
Child of PEGGY ASTON and WILLIAM PENN is:
i. TWYMAN JACOB5 PENN, b. January 03, 1961, Paducah, KY.
Child of PEGGY ASTON and EDISON CAMPBELL is:
38. ii. JON5 ASTON, b. October 14, 1971, Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Generation No. 5
25. DAVID HOWARD5 HENRY (NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON, RAYMOND3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born August 18, 1950. He married CAROL M. WAUCHEK March 28, 1970 in Jackson, Michigan.
Notes for DAVID HOWARD HENRY:
David is a minister for Wesleyan Church in Pollock, LA.
More About DAVID HENRY and CAROL WAUCHEK:
Marriage: March 28, 1970, Jackson, Michigan
Children of DAVID HENRY and CAROL WAUCHEK are:
39. i. DAVID JAMES6 HENRY, b. February 14, 1972.
40. ii. ANDREW KEITH HENRY, b. August 06, 1974.
26. JUDITH ELAINE5 HENRY (NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON, RAYMOND3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born February 04, 1952. She married (1) LARRY HART. He died 1977. She married (2) RAY JOHNSON 1980.
Marriage Notes for JUDITH HENRY and RAY JOHNSON:
Judith and Ray live in Marion, Indiana. Judy works in the Jewelry Department at Penny's and her and Ray like to fly in their Classic Aeronca Plane.
More About RAY JOHNSON and JUDITH HENRY:
Children of JUDITH HENRY and LARRY HART are:
i. JENNIFER LYNN6 HART, b. March 11, 1974; m. BRADLEY LEE.
Notes for JENNIFER LYNN HART:
Jennifer is a teacher.
ii. MICHELLE HART, b. November 24, 1976; m. JASON THIELE.
27. DOUGLAS JAMES5 HENRY (NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON, RAYMOND3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born January 01, 1955. He married CAROL DOWLING August 18, 1973.
Notes for DOUGLAS JAMES HENRY:
Douglas James works for the Defense Department in Battle Creek, Michigan and is a Major in the Air National Guard.
More About DOUGLAS HENRY and CAROL DOWLING:
Marriage: August 18, 1973
Children of DOUGLAS HENRY and CAROL DOWLING are:
i. JULIE KRISTEN6 HENRY, b. December 29, 1975.
Notes for JULIE KRISTEN HENRY:
Julie is studying to become a teacher.
ii. DOUGLAS J. HENRY II, b. April 15, 1978.
Notes for DOUGLAS J. HENRY II:
Douglas II just completed Basic Training at the time of this writing for the US Air Force.
iii. MICHAEL JOSEPH HENRY, b. August 11, 1980.
Notes for MICHAEL JOSEPH HENRY:
Michael is a student at Michigan State.
28. JOHN WILLIAM5 HENRY (NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON, RAYMOND3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born March 11, 1956. He married (1) LINDA MORGAN KLINGER. He married (2) LINDA BEYER March 26, 1998.
More About JOHN HENRY and LINDA KLINGER:
Divorce: About 1985
Marriage Notes for JOHN HENRY and LINDA BEYER:
John and Linda live in Grand Ledge, Michigan. John is a programmer with the State of Michigan in Lansing and recently wrote the tables for Michigan Workman's Comp and he is also a Professional Photographer.
More About JOHN HENRY and LINDA BEYER:
Marriage: March 26, 1998
Children of JOHN HENRY and LINDA KLINGER are:
41. i. NIKKI6 HENRY, b. February 03, 1980.
ii. JOHN ROSS HENRY, b. June 15, 1982.
Child of JOHN HENRY and LINDA BEYER is:
iii. RICHARD ALLEN6 HENRY, b. September 25, 1990.
29. WAYNE SHERMAN5 SMITH (WILLIAM OPHERD4, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born April 14, 1950 in Paducah, Ky. He married (1) LAURA JEAN PHILLIPS July 26, 1969 in Milan, Michigan. She was born June 26, 1945. He married (2) SANDRA KAY RIPKA May 09, 1987 in Lake Worth, Florida. She was born January 23, 1948.
Notes for WAYNE SHERMAN SMITH:
Wayne enlisted in the U.S. Army in September 1969 and attended Basic Training in Fort Knox, KY. After successful completion of Basic Training he attended Advanced Individual Training in Fort Polk, LA. Wayne then followed this training up by attending the Non-Commissioned Officer Academy in Fort Benning, GA. Upon completion of NCO Training Wayne was stationed at Fort Lewis, WA. before being transfered to the Republic of South Viet Nam.
While in Viet Nam Wayne served with the 101st Airborne Division in Phu Bai from Sept. 9, 1970 to Sept. 9, 1971.
Upon completing military service Wayne returned to Ypsilanti and was employed by Ford Motor Co from 1968 to 1980.
Wayne was awarded the following medals durning his military career:
1. National Defense Service
2. Viet Nam Service
3. Viet Nam Campaign (2 Stars)
4. 7 Air Medals
5. Army Commendation Medall
6. Good Conduct Medal
7. Bronz Star
8. Combat Infantry Badge
In 1980 Wayne joined his parents in Florida and went to work for the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office in 1983 where he currently serves as a Detective.
More About WAYNE SMITH and LAURA PHILLIPS:
Marriage: July 26, 1969, Milan, Michigan
More About WAYNE SMITH and SANDRA RIPKA:
Marriage: May 09, 1987, Lake Worth, Florida
Children of WAYNE SMITH and LAURA PHILLIPS are:
i. THOMAS CHRISTOPHER6 SMITH, b. March 26, 1967, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
ii. DAWN MARIE SMITH, b. March 22, 1970, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
iii. SHERRY LYNN SMITH, b. June 04, 1972, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Children of WAYNE SMITH and SANDRA RIPKA are:
iv. BRIAN KEITH6 WILSON, b. September 27, 1965, Lewistown, Pa.
v. AARON JOE WILSON, b. June 18, 1977, Lewistown, Pa.
vi. LAURIE ANN WILSON, b. December 03, 1985, West Palm Beach, Florida.
30. DEBORAH LOUISE5 SMITH (WILLIAM OPHERD4, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born August 02, 1953 in Paducah , Ky. She married CARY ALLEN SCHWEICH June 15, 1974 in Ypsilanti, Michigan. He was born December 03, 1950 in Breckenridge, Minnesota.
More About CARY SCHWEICH and DEBORAH SMITH:
Marriage: June 15, 1974, Ypsilanti, Michigan
Children of DEBORAH SMITH and CARY SCHWEICH are:
i. DAVID ALLEN6 SCHWEICH, b. July 29, 1978, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
ii. CHRISTINA LOUISE SCHWEICH, b. January 01, 1981, Sikeston, MO.
iii. MELISSA ANN SCHWEICH, b. May 19, 1984, Sikeston, MO.
31. STANLEY RAY5 SMITH (WILLIAM OPHERD4, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born February 13, 1955 in Paducah , Ky. He married JAYNE MELZER MURPHY February 02, 1974 in Plymouth, Michigan. She was born August 15, 1955 in Wyandotte, Michigan.
Notes for STANLEY RAY SMITH:
Stanley's family moved to Ypsilanti, Michigan when he was about a year and a half old. After graduation from high school in June 1973 he married his high school sweetheart Jayne Murphy in February 1974. During Stan's Senior year of high school he worked full time for the Ypsilanti Press, a local newspaper, as the Mail Room Manager. After graduation he went to work for the Ford Motor Co. in July 1973.
Stan and Jayne bought and lived in a mobile home in Belleville, Michigan and was living there when their daughter Tina was born in May 1975. In Nov. 1975 they sold the mobile home and bought a house in Ypsilanti. A son, Jason, was born in January 1978. Stanley and his family lived in the house in Ypsilanti until they moved to West Palm Beach, Fla. in April 1979.
While in Michigan Stan and his brother Wayne had a photography business which was started after Wayne got him interested in photography as a hobby. They began taking pictures for the Real Estate Multiple Listing Book which came out weekly then moved into weddings and portraits.
Jayne had a sister and brother-in-law that moved to Florida in late 1978. He worked for a lumber yard in Michigan. The people who owned the lumber yard in Michigan owned a large apartment complex in Florida. Stan's brother-in-law and his wife moved to Florida to be the Maintenance Manager. He offered a job to Stan who was ready to get out of the factory business. Stan stayed as a maintenance man for about a year. When he didn't get a raise after working for a year he left buying an existing Ice Cream Parlor/Sandwich Shop in the spring of 1980.
The business turned out to be extremely confining and Stan and Jayne sold the shop in December 1980. Stan took the money from the sale of the Ice Cream Parlor and invested it into a cleaning service. In a short time business was thriving and he offered his brother Wayne a job. Wayne left Ford Motor Co. and he and his family moved to Florida and Wayne became a half partner with Stan in the cleaning business.
After a short period of time Wayne left the cleaning business and joined the Sheriffs Dept. Stan followed Wayne in that adventure and started the academy 4 weeks behind Wayne in April 1983. Stan would be employed in the Corrections Division after graduation from the academy in June. Unable to become a Road Deputy Stan became a small town police officer in October 1984 for the Royal Palm Beach Police Department and completed the remainder of the academy classes required for road work. After 3 years Stan returned to the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office as a Road Deputy in October 1987 where he expects to retire in the year 2010.
More About STANLEY SMITH and JAYNE MURPHY:
Marriage: February 02, 1974, Plymouth, Michigan
Children of STANLEY SMITH and JAYNE MURPHY are:
i. TINA ELIZABETH6 SMITH, b. May 25, 1975, Ypsilanti, Michigan; m. MATT SOUTHERLAND.
ii. JASON STANLEY SMITH, b. January 15, 1978, Ypsilanti, Michigan.
32. DONNA MARIE5 SMITH (JAMES EDWARD4, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born March 13, 1958 in Paducah, Ky at Riverside Hospital. She married CHARLES CLIFFORD BONER September 06, 1986 in Twelfth Street Baptist Church in Paducah, Ky, son of WILLIAM BONER and CHARLENE BRIDGES. He was born July 09, 1954 in Nashville, TN.
Notes for DONNA MARIE SMITH:
Donna graduated from Paducah Tilghman High School in May 1976 and entered Paducah Community College in the fall of 1976 graduating in June 1978 with an Associates Degree in Applied Science-Accounting.
After graduation she worked at Hal Brown Bookkeeping from March 1979 to October 1982 and which time she moved to Nashville, Tn and began employment with Chipman and McMurray, CPA's from October 1982 to Sept. 1985. Donna left Chipman to work for R and R Uniforms/Horace Small Apparel from Sept 1985 to April 1998. She has been employed by Skaggs Public Safety as Office Manager in their Dallas, Tx Store from April 1988 to present.
More About DONNA MARIE SMITH:
Education: June 1978, Paduch Community College Associates Degree in Applied Science-Accounting
Marriage Notes for DONNA SMITH and CHARLES BONER:
Charles and Donna and their sons live in Lake Dallas, Texas. Charles is employed by American Airlines.
More About CHARLES BONER and DONNA SMITH:
Marriage: September 06, 1986, Twelfth Street Baptist Church in Paducah, Ky
Children of DONNA SMITH and CHARLES BONER are:
i. RYAN EDWARD6 BONER, b. June 17, 1989.
ii. DANIEL KYLE BONER, b. November 22, 1993.
33. WILLIAM DAVID5 DOWNING (VIRGINIA LORAINE4 SMITH, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born May 13, 1948 in Paducah , Ky. He married KARON JOYCE FIELDS March 11, 1972 in Oxnard, California.
More About WILLIAM DOWNING and KARON FIELDS:
Marriage: March 11, 1972, Oxnard, California
Children of WILLIAM DOWNING and KARON FIELDS are:
i. JOYA K.6 DOWNING, b. October 22, 1974, Oxnard, California.
ii. KARA JOY DOWNING, b. March 17, 1981, Bakersfield, California; m. ARMANDO "KIKO" GONZALEZ, December 04, 1999, Bakersfield, Ca..
More About ARMANDO GONZALEZ and KARA DOWNING:
Marriage: December 04, 1999, Bakersfield, Ca.
34. MICHAEL RICHARD5 DOWNING (VIRGINIA LORAINE4 SMITH, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born June 09, 1951 in Centralia, Illinois. He married KAREN LYNN JOHNSON November 15, 1969 in Tucson, Arizona.
More About MICHAEL DOWNING and KAREN JOHNSON:
Marriage: November 15, 1969, Tucson, Arizona
Children of MICHAEL DOWNING and KAREN JOHNSON are:
i. MICHAEL JASON6 DOWNING, b. December 11, 1974, Ajo, Arizona.
ii. JOSHUA AARON DOWNING, b. March 12, 1979, Tucson, Arizona.
35. NANCY SUE5 DOWNING (VIRGINIA LORAINE4 SMITH, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born October 10, 1956 in Centralia, Illinois. She married BRIAN WAYNE SHIMMEL May 11, 1974 in Tucson, Arizona.
More About BRIAN SHIMMEL and NANCY DOWNING:
Marriage: May 11, 1974, Tucson, Arizona
Children of NANCY DOWNING and BRIAN SHIMMEL are:
i. BRANDON WAYNE6 SHIMMEL, b. January 06, 1983, Tucson, Arizona.
ii. BRIANNA DANIELLE SHIMMEL, b. September 12, 1989, Tucson, Arizona.
36. CHARLENE ROSE5 WALTON (DOROTHY BELLE4 SMITH, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born January 30, 1952. She married THOMAS GILMAN May 15, 1971.
More About THOMAS GILMAN and CHARLENE WALTON:
Marriage: May 15, 1971
Children of CHARLENE WALTON and THOMAS GILMAN are:
42. i. THOMAS6 GILMAN, JR., b. March 31, 1976.
ii. REBECCA EILEEN GILMAN, b. July 28, 1986.
37. DAVID WAYNE5 KNIGHT, SR. (RONALD GENE4 GLISSON, PETE3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born April 20, 1973. He married BRANDY LYNN LYLES May 01, 1992. She was born April 21, 1973.
More About DAVID KNIGHT and BRANDY LYLES:
Marriage: May 01, 1992
Children of DAVID KNIGHT and BRANDY LYLES are:
i. AYMEE NICHOLE6 KNIGHT, b. January 29, 1994.
ii. COREY MARIE KNIGHT, b. July 18, 1997.
iii. DAVID WAYNE KNIGHT, JR., b. July 20, 1999.
38. JON5 ASTON (PEGGY4, MARY ETTA3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born October 14, 1971 in Ypsilanti, Michigan. He married SHELICE MATHEWSON May 25, 1995 in Pensacola, Fla.
More About JON ASTON and SHELICE MATHEWSON:
Marriage: May 25, 1995, Pensacola, Fla
Child of JON ASTON and SHELICE MATHEWSON is:
i. JON6 ASTON, JR., b. January 08, 1996, Jacksonville, Florida.
Generation No. 6
39. DAVID JAMES6 HENRY (DAVID HOWARD5, NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON, RAYMOND3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born February 14, 1972. He married MICHELE SURFASS Abt. May 31, 1995 in Around Marion, Ind.
Marriage Notes for DAVID HENRY and MICHELE SURFASS:
David and Michele are both teachers.
More About DAVID HENRY and MICHELE SURFASS:
Marriage: Abt. May 31, 1995, Around Marion, Ind
Child of DAVID HENRY and MICHELE SURFASS is:
i. ALEXANDER DAVID7 HENRY, b. September 03, 1999.
40. ANDREW KEITH6 HENRY (DAVID HOWARD5, NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON, RAYMOND3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born August 06, 1974. He married JENNIFER COLESON Abt. May 31, 1994 in Michigan.
Marriage Notes for ANDREW HENRY and JENNIFER COLESON:
Andrew and Jennifer live in Porter, Indiana where he is an Assistant Pastor in the Wesleyan Church.
More About ANDREW HENRY and JENNIFER COLESON:
Marriage: Abt. May 31, 1994, Michigan
Children of ANDREW HENRY and JENNIFER COLESON are:
i. ELIZABETH ANN7 HENRY, b. March 19, 1996.
ii. ALYSSA MARIE HENRY, b. August 05, 1998.
41. NIKKI6 HENRY (JOHN WILLIAM5, NORMA JEAN4 GLISSON, RAYMOND3, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born February 03, 1980. She married JASON KREPPS Abt. 1999.
Marriage Notes for NIKKI HENRY and JASON KREPPS:
Nikki and her husband live in Lansing, Michigan.
More About JASON KREPPS and NIKKI HENRY:
Marriage: Abt. 1999
Child of NIKKI HENRY and JASON KREPPS is:
i. SIDNEY7 HENRY, b. February 10, 1998.
42. THOMAS6 GILMAN, JR. (CHARLENE ROSE5 WALTON, DOROTHY BELLE4 SMITH, LUCY BELLE3 GLISSON, MINNIE2 PATTERSON, PATTERSON1) was born March 31, 1976. He married ROBYN LYNNE (LAST NAME?). She was born May 14, 1975.
Children of THOMAS GILMAN and ROBYN NAME?) are:
i. SIERRA NICOLE7 GILMAN, b. August 04, 1997.
ii. SEAN THOMAS GILMAN, b. Abt. December 09, 1999.