Search for content in message boards

Riser Family

Riser Family

Posted: 24 May 2005 7:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Jul 2005 3:24AM GMT
Hello,
I'm trying to track down informaion on my Gr. grandfather William Riser.He was listed in the 1920 Fayette county census, BUt I haven't been able to find anything on him prior to ,or after. If there is anyone who might have some information , I have ran into a brick wall and help is greatly appreciated.I know that he was married to a Nellie (hall) Riser.
He died sometime around 1950.Thank you for any help. John

Re: Riser Family

Gwen Sizemore (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2005 8:51PM GMT
Surnames: Sizemore, Riser(Rizer), Fowler, Young, Barber
William Van Buren Riser was the son of Martin Van Buren Riser (Rizer) and Mary Ann Simms. He was born May 5, 1887 in Mason County, WV and died Mar. 31, 1950, at Sharon, Kanawha County, WV. He was married to Nellie Fern Hall at Malden, Kanawha County, WV on July 14, 1912. There is some indication that this may be a second marriage for him.

Re: Riser Family

Posted: 18 Jun 2005 3:42AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2005 3:24AM GMT
thank you for the information.It helped me out of enormous hole. I was begining to think he just appeared. The fact you were able to get it ia fantastic.Now there is another branch I can add to the tree, and dive into. You have been such a great help, I wouldn't know wha ti would be, but if I can help you out with anything, please let me know. John
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions