Search for content in message boards

Isabel Grace Bradley (nee Dennis)

Isabel Grace Bradley (nee Dennis)

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 10:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Aug 2012 12:01AM GMT
Surnames: Bradley, Dennis
I am looking for living descendants of Isabel Grace Bradley (nee Dennis) 1909, my 1st Cousin 1x (married in Queanbeyan and lived in ACT). I would appreciate any contact from you or from persons who may have knowledge of any descendants. Isabel was a descendant of Alexander Dennis (1840 Scotland),my Great Grandfather, who migrated to Queensland in the 1860's.
Regards
jack.d

Re: Isabel Grace Bradley (nee Dennis)

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 1:37AM GMT
Hi Jack, My step father is Alexander Dennis Bradley and is Isabel's first child I have been helping him with his family tree

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 11:40PM GMT
Joanne
Thank you for your response it is much appreciated. Most of the information I have on Isabel and her parents has come from the internet as until I started this venture I was unaware of their existance. If you have any access to information on the family esp., before Isabel moved to Canberra it would be appreciated. Also if there is any information I can provide for your research I would be happy to do so. If you wish I can be contacted on jn.dennis@live.com
Regards Jack

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 11:41PM GMT
Joanne
Thank you for your response it is much appreciated. Most of the information I have on Isabel and her parents has come from the internet as until I started this venture I was unaware of their existance. If you have any access to information on the family esp., before Isabel moved to Canberra it would be appreciated. Also if there is any information I can provide for your research I would be happy to do so. If you wish I can be contacted on jn.dennis@live.com
Regards Jack
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions