Search for content in message boards

Patrick BRODY

Patrick BRODY

Posted: 4 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Jul 2003 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: BRODY, LINNANE
Researching Patrick BRODY, (son of John and Bridget BRODY)
who married Mary LINNANE about 1835, (daughter of Patrick and Ellen LINNANE) of Dysart Ruan, Co Clare.

Patrick and Mary had a daughter Bridget BRODY born abt 1836 in Co Clare.

Hope to make contact with researchers with similar interest.

Joseph Linnane

Posted: 29 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Mar 2002 7:57PM GMT
Surnames: Linnane
Information needed on Joseph Linnane born (apprx) 1926, County Clare possibly

Re: Patrick BRODY

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 2:25AM GMT
Hello
Bridget Brody married John Kerin my 2nd gr grandfather. Am just working on my tree now and while googling saw your message. I am always happy to correspond with anyone in regards to the Kerin/Brody and Shea families.

Posted: 1 Jul 2013 4:05PM GMT
My great great grandfather was named Patrick Brody, a farmer of Clifden, Corofin, Co. Clare, Ireland. (Note, my Mom's Parish was Dysart). My Patrick Brody resided in the the old Civil Paris of Kilnaboy which today along with the old Civil Paris of Rath forms what is known as the ecclesiastical Parish of Corofin. My great grandmother was Patrick's daughter, Bridget (her birth, unlike some of her siblings: Mary 1858, Margret 1860, John 1864, Michael 1868, was not recorded). The 1901 census suggests it was 1859 while the 1911 census suggests it was 1856. My name is Sean Swanson, please let me know if you see a possible connection in my tree. :-) Sean

Posted: 24 Aug 2013 12:44PM GMT
Surnames: Brody / Kerin
Hello there,

I have finally found some information my mother gave me (her mother was a Kerin from Dubbo area, NSW Australia). The letter
I have states that John Kerin (born Ennistymon 1822)migrated to Australia in 1851 and married Bridget Brody (he had met her
on the ship with her parents Patrick and Mary. I could attach the letter I have if this would be useful.

Posted: 24 Aug 2013 11:32PM GMT
Hello,John and Brigid/Bridget' daughter Bridget ( the second Bridget ) was my gr grandmother. She married John Edward Shea, who married Ellen Kathleen Patterson. Any information you would like to give me would be greatly appreciated. my email is ajeanes@live.com.au

Cheers \Alana

Posted: 24 Aug 2013 11:39PM GMT
Hi, did your Bridget Brody marry John Kerin in 1853 a Bathurst NSW?
Cheers
Alana

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 5:08AM GMT
Surnames: KERIN /BRODY
Sure did Alana!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic