Search for content in message boards

Trying to locate Lipinski, Austria

Trying to locate Lipinski, Austria

Dave Reich (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wojnar
I'm trying to find Lipinski, Austria which is where my grandfather, Anton John Wojnar was supposedly born in 1897. He emmigrated to the US in 1900. My problem is that I have been unsuccessful in locating Lipinski, Austria. I do not know if it ever existed or if I have poor information from my mom's records. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Trying to locate Lipinski, Austria

Posted: 6 Jan 2003 4:04PM GMT
Surnames: Lipinski,Gut,Rogers,Westenberg,Laphen
Hello,My name is Cherrie Lipinski and i recently found out that my Grandparents also came here in 1907 Austria here is a e mail address you can contact them and they will do free look ups,Good luck who knows we might be related somehow.
COOK-CO-IL-L@rootsweb.com

Re: Trying to locate Lipinski, Austria

Posted: 27 Jan 2013 12:05PM GMT
Surnames: Lipinski
I have relatives from Polland/Germany/Austria. My grandfather was Daniel Lipinski, he was one of 8or 10 children, had a brother Alexander who stayed in Polland, Daniel Lipinski post war migrated to Australia. My cousin who was Alexanders grandaughter is now living in Australia and is quite knowledgable on our families history,and the Lipinski Family Tree. She may know your Lipinski relative connection? I could ask her for you. Regards Pauline (Lipinski) Etheridge
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions