Search for content in message boards

Pappas

Pappas

Melody Nelson (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Theodore Pappajikos, Basisliki Nikitos, Themonk Nikotos, Panauiot Nikotos
I am searching for informantion on my grandparents. Theodore Pappajikos and Basisliki Nikitos from Calamata and Inini Greece. They came to the US about 1911 or 1912. They shortened their name to THEODORE & BESSIE PAPPAS at that time. They lived in the Greek area of Chicago, had 5 children: Frank, Rena, Freda, Jim, and Pete. Themonk & Panauiot Nikotos, moved to the states some years later.

Re: Pappas

Posted: 26 May 2009 2:22AM GMT
I AM SEARCHING FOR MELODY NELSON. I BELIEVE SHE IS MY COUSIN. I ALSO BELIEVE SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OR IRENE AND DEAN, GRANDAUGHTER OF THEODORE AND BESSIE PAPPAJIKOS. I AM HOPING SOMEONE WILL SEE THIS OR KNOW HER AND RESPOND TO THIS AS, I AM IN THE DARK ABOUT THIS SIDE OF MY FAMILY. MY FATHER WAS PETE, BROTHER TO IRENE, JAMES,FREIDA,AND FRANK. I ALSO THINK HER LAST NAME WAS FAULKNER. ANY OR ALL FAMILY RESPONDING TO THIS IS APPRECIATED.

Re: Pappas

Posted: 30 Mar 2013 3:34PM GMT
Please contact my sister, Bea Dargavel (formerly Pappas), daughter of Frank and Tula Pappas, at Calgary24@aol.com, as she knows how to contact Melody. Melody now lives in Las Vegas, but I don't know her correct surname.

If that is unsuccessful please write me at TFPappas@aol.com and I'll help you pursue it further.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions