Search for content in message boards

PIPIN, IRVIN,ARNOLD,HANES

PIPIN, IRVIN,ARNOLD,HANES

Posted: 22 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Feb 2002 6:02PM GMT
Need the parents of Lee PIPINS. Lee was born ca 1870. He had siblings: William PIPINS, Wayne PIPINS m Etta Irvin; Ellen PIPINS m Tom HANES, Fannie Pipins m ? THOMAS. Lee PIPINS married Elizabeth Ann IRVIN ca 1896 where? Lee and Elizabeth had two children: Lydia and Merideth Monroe PIPINS. There is W.H. PIPINS family in ED61 in 1900 Henderson Co TX living next to B.D. ARNOLD. Does anyone know if this is the William PIPINS listed above? He states his father is born in Missouri.,

Cathi

Irvin & Pipins

Posted: 7 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2006 7:50AM GMT
Surnames: Irvin, Tutt, Reed, Pipins
Cathi,
I have quite a bit on the Irvin line and some on the Pipins. I have been in contact with descendents of Wayne Pipins & Mary Etta Irvin. Elizabeth Irvin who married Lee Pipins was a sister to Mary Etta and Benjamin Franklin. Ben was my husbands grandfather. Elizabeth died quite young. I will gladly share what I have if you will contact me. Diana

Pippin, Benjamin G.

Ray Chapman (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Pippin
Hello
I am looking for Information on the Pippin Line of Benjamin G. Born in Kentucky or Tennessee as on census records he list both, I have his marriage date and wife's name from
Clark County Arkansas also 1850 Census record, I need information on his family as my wife's mother is a Pippin.
I will trade information. Most of this family buried in Goshen Cem. Near Maybank? please help if you can, does anyone have a death certicate for Benj. G. I beleive his father is Elijha,or Joseph?/ Wife's grandfather was Hugh Gray Pippin.
Thank you Ray Chapman

The Pipins Side

Posted: 23 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Mar 2004 2:06PM GMT
Surnames: Pipins
My grand father was Jennings B Pipns. He was one of seven children that Wayne H. Pipins and Marry Etta Irvine had together. I am just starting to trace my roots so any information on the Pipins side it would be helpful. I am happy to share what I have.

Re: Pippin, Benjamin G.

Posted: 11 Jan 2008 1:56AM GMT
Surnames: Pippin, Moore, Finley, Lindsey
Hi Roy
Im Janie Lindsey, Callas Benjiamin G. Pippin is also one of my mom,s decendents Born 1824 in Ky. Died Nov. 10,1874 burried in Sand Flat Cemetery, Henderson County. i have his Miletary papers and lots of info. down the Pippin family line i also have Land papers he purchased. you can contact me at tootall582002@yahoo.com
I have a huge book on the Pippin Family of Old Gohsen Henderson County Tx. and many stories on the family. My mom is Mary Pippin, Lindsey, her father was Hugh Gray Pippin mother Laura Calve Moore Pippin.
Hope i can be of help if you still need the info.
Laura Callas

Posted: 25 Nov 2011 8:12PM GMT
Surnames: Pippin
Hi, My name is Tonja Smith and I am looking for information on my grandfather Cleve Pippin. I was told he was from Rockdale Tx or Limestone County Tx, his fathers name was George who was married to Lula/LouElla Ray in New Mexico. If you have any information on these Pippins, pls contact me @ tonjas47@yahoo.com. Thank You

Posted: 26 Nov 2011 12:30AM GMT
Courtesy response! I'm not related or either person from the earlier conversation! Setup a "free" account at https://familysearch.org/ You'll need it to access/print death certificates. Lookup death certificate for George Allen Pippens (17 Sep 1881 - 13 Mar 1927) who died in Hardeman County. His father identified as George Pippins and mother was (given name unknown) Morris per Mrs. G. A. Pippins. Let's tie it together? George Pippens wed Lula Ray 17 Dec 1901 in Burleson County. Guessing Lula died early 'cause he then married Carrie Doss, 28 Apr 1907, in the same county. Cleve Pippens, born about 1905 to George/Lula, found with maternal grandparents, James M./Addie Ray, 1910 Burleson-Precinct 1-District 0015-Image 21. George's father must have died early 'cause his mom remarried Prentice W. Jones about 1886? George was part of his stepfather's household in 1900 Burleson-Precinct 1-District 37-Image 17. Don't want you to "suffer information overload" so digest that 'cause there's more!

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 7:40PM GMT
OH MY GOODNESS-Thank You SO very much. I dont know how you found all that, Ive been looking for forever! I really appreciate the help and the information:)

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 7:48PM GMT
Click my logon name. I have more than 4,000 message board responses. That translate to "experience". Do you want the other info I've found?

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 1:34AM GMT
I would LOVE the other information:) Again, Thank You so much!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions