Search for content in message boards

seeking sharon fregia

seeking sharon fregia

Posted: 8 May 2008 7:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Conrad, Fregia, Hockman, Dirk, Young
I'm seeking Sharon Fregia in order to respond to an e-mail she sent me in response to a post I made some time ago on CousinConnect.com. Sharon, The e-mail address you provided did not work when I tried to respond to you. Please e-mail me at Lookin4treasure@aol.com with an alternate way to contact you if you'd like to exchange information. In the mean time here is the message I tried to send to you in reply:
Sharon,
Hi! I did finally get in touch with Paulette Harveen Hockman. She is my second cousin once removed. How is she? I hope she is doing well. I haven't corresponded with her in quite awhile.
Her Great Grandparents, John Wesley Conrad & Jestine Young Conrad are my 2nd Great Grandparents.
She sent me several photographs of them which I greatly appreciated & cherish! She also connected me with other cousins who had photos of other members of the Conrad & related lines. Without your mom's help, I would not have been able to see the faces of several of my great grandparents, great aunts & uncles & cousins. I'll never forget the wonderful gift she gave me in sharing those photographs & connections.
One bad thing I found out when I contacted one of the cousins back in Shamokin was... that cousin had once had many old tintype photos of Conrads... she didn't think they were worth anything or that anyone would care about them since she'd never met any of the people in them... so she threw them away about 2 months before I had contacted her! My stomach twisted in a knot as my heart fell to my toes!
Let me know what I can help you with & I'll do my best.
Regards,
Chris

Re: seeking sharon fregia

Posted: 4 Oct 2009 6:17PM GMT
Surnames: Hockman Dirk Derk Currell Conrad
Hello Chris,

I found this posting while doing genealogy research of my own. Sharon Fregia my mother and I would also be greatly interested in what ever information you have for this family line; such as the before mentioned photos you received from my grandmother, Harveen Dirk Hockman.

If you're still interested, I would be able to provide you with my mother's current email address so you can contact her with this information as well.

Thank you for posting,
Scott Currell

Re: seeking sharon fregia

Posted: 4 Oct 2009 8:24PM GMT
Hi Scott,
Please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address in my original post, it's still a good address.
I have been busier lately than before but I will definately get back to you as soon as time allows.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Chris
per page

Find a board about a specific topic