Search for content in message boards

LILLY, John; Mary; Ascenath;Betsy; Lucy;Sarah;

LILLY, John; Mary; Ascenath;Betsy; Lucy;Sarah;

Marian (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2000 7:22AM GMT
I have in my data base:
Ancenath Lilly;b. 4 Oct 1793 VTm. Ira Sturdevant, 31 Dec 1813 NY

Betsy Lilly;m. John Bates (his mother a TUCK)

John Lilly;b. 1795

Lucy Lilly;m. John Fay (died abt. 1813 NY)

Mary Lilly;m. John Nichols, 5 Mar 1727

Sarah Lilly; b. 1797 PA, m. Ezekiel Lewis

Does anyone have any information on these people? Thanks,
Marian

Ezekiel Lewis

bobby umstead (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2000 9:06PM GMT
I have an Ezekiel Lewis married to a Sarah.
Ezekiel came into Elgin, Erie Co., PA in the 1820's. The census states they were both born in VT. Ezekiel was born abt. 1792 and Sarah was born in the 1790"S. They both are buried in the Woodlawn Cemetery near Stranahan Corners near where they lived. Could this be the same people??
Thank you,
Bobby

Ezekiel Lewis

bobby umstead (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2000 9:06PM GMT
I have an Ezekiel Lewis married to a Sarah.
Ezekiel came into Elgin, Erie Co., PA in the 1820's. The census states they were both born in VT. Ezekiel was born abt. 1792 and Sarah was born in the 1790"S. They both are buried in the Woodlawn Cemetery near Stranahan Corners near where they lived. Could this be the same people??
Thank you,
Bobby

E. Lewis and Sarah Lilly

Marian (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2000 9:10AM GMT
The only information I have on them is what was in the first message board message.
It states that Sarah Lilly was from PA.
But, I know the family was in New York to start with. So were other relatives:
Gulliford, Ferney, Cave, Sturdevant, Lilly.
Can we make a connection? My email is MFPedersen@msn.com
Thanks.

Ezekiel Lewis Sarah Lilly

Posted: 22 Jan 2001 7:49PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jun 2003 10:36PM GMT
There is an Ezekiel Lewis, b. 1792, and wife Sarah, living in Concord, Erie Co, PA in 1850. Is this the same Ezekiel and Sarah? If so, do you know if they had a daughter, Sophia, b. 1820, who married Eli Gray?

Ezeliel Lewis and Sarah Lilly

Roberta Umstead (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2001 9:02PM GMT
These people are my husband's ggggrandparents. We have been to their graves.
They have a son Ezekiel (Civil War) who married Cordelia Messenger. I found a grave next to Ezekiel and Sarah of a Mary White wife of Alonzo White died early age of 20 some and Sarah Rumper also buried next to them who died early.
I have more details if you want them.
Bobby

Ezekiel Lewis and Sarah Lilly

Posted: 3 Apr 2001 8:29AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jun 2003 10:36PM GMT
Bobby--

Do you know if Ezekiel and Sarah had a daughter named Sophia? I am looking for the parents of a Sophia Lewis, b. 1820 NY, who married Eli Gray on 1 June 1843 in Warren Co, Penn. Eli died in 1848. In the 1850 census, Sophia and her children are living in Concord, Erie Co, Penn, next door to Ezekiel and Sarah. This is why I think they may be her parents.

Re: LILLY, John; Mary; Ascenath;Betsy; Lucy;Sarah;

Ken Fay (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2005 3:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Ken Fay and while researching the Lilly name at rootsweb I came across a posting by you about Lucy Lilly and John Fay.John was my gr,gr,gr,grandfather.He was killed by indians in the war of 1812.Lucy remarried to Elijah Smith shortly afterward but they seperated or divorced shortly afterward.Lucy lived with her son(Joel Fay) untill her death sometime between 1860 and 1870.In the 1830`s Joel and a few of his neighbors moved from Ellisburg New York to Erie county Pa.Among those who moved was Prince Lilly (Lucy`s brother).I have been trying to trace Prince`s descendants but am having very little luck.I would be interested in knowing if you have information on him or them.Also an information on John and Lucy would be helpful.Thanks in advance.....Ken

Re: Ezeliel Lewis and Sarah Lilly

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 7:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,

I think Ezekial married my gggrandmother after Sarah died and lived with my ggrandfather in 1875. He probably died before 1880 because she was living with her daughter in 1880. Do you know if this is true?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions