Search for content in message boards

Poyner

Posted: 21 Mar 2010 12:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Poyner Knowles
I'm looking for anything on Ernest Poyner (b. 1866 Plymouth, NC) or relatives. I know only of his birth date and his marriage to Sarah E Knowles (b. 1873 also of Washington County, NC).

Any tips, leads or ideas would be appreciated.
Posted: 22 Mar 2010 10:47PM GMT
Surnames: Poyner
I just checked "Washington County, NC Cemeteries 1769-1997" volumes I and II and only found four Poyners buried in Washington County: Clara J, Hannon, Maranda E., and Nancy Everett.

If any of these are of interest, please let me know.
Posted: 23 Mar 2010 6:58PM GMT
Surnames: Hubble, West
Could you please check your sources for the surnames Hubble and West?
Posted: 23 Mar 2010 9:21PM GMT
Surnames: West Hubble
Hubble:
John A.
Mary Clagon
Nancy Clagon

West:
Ellie K. Bunch
Ethel Clara Ange
Florence Evelyn Furlough
Gary Robert
George Washington, Sr
John Edward
John Thomas
Richard Dillard
Stewart Loftin
Thomas "Tom" Skinner
Posted: 24 Mar 2010 12:12AM GMT
Thank you very much.
Posted: 24 Mar 2010 12:51AM GMT
Surnames: Clagon
Tell me what you know about the Clagon's
Posted: 24 Mar 2010 12:55AM GMT
Surnames: Clagon
I just made a quick peek. Quite a few Clagons in my books. Do you have any that you are specifically looking for?

I'd hate to take over this discussion. Maybe we can start a new discussion?
Posted: 29 Apr 2012 6:30PM GMT
I recently bought a book in Kitty Hawk titled the Life of Jackson. An inscription in the book was to Fred Murray Poyner from Uncle Ernest August 12 or 17th 1908. I found Fred in a Military Cemetary Locator. Fred Murray Poyner born 10/10/1893 died 11/9/1957 Corporal HQ Co. 318th NC Infantry, WWI. Hope this helps. I collect old books and oftern research any inscriptions to give me a feeling of the previous owners.
Posted: 9 Jun 2012 12:02AM GMT
Have you found the information you were looking for regarding Ernest L. Poyner and Sarah Elizabeth Knowles?

I just started researching this line of my mother-in-laws family. I have been unable to determine much on Ernest L. Poyner's line but Sarah Knowles's father and mother are buried in the Lee's Mill area of Washington County, NC. In the Zion Chapel Church Cemetery.

I would be interested to hear what information you have uncovered.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions