Search for content in message boards

GILLESPIE/GILLASPY, HENRY CO. IN

GILLESPIE/GILLASPY, HENRY CO. IN

Jill Gillespie (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gillespie, Perry, St John, Day
I am searching for any info on the Gillespies/Gillaspys of Henry & Marion Counties (and any surrounding areas) of Indiana. Joseph Gillespie m. Katherine Perry and had 11-13 children (unsure--my grandfather & his twin sister Morris & Norris Gillespie, were born April 23, 1913 and they were the last of the kids). They lived in the Martinsville area of Henry Co. Joseph's mother's name was Margaret St. John, his father's name unknown. Katherine Perry's parents were James Perry & Elizabeth Day. Any info appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Gillespie

Helen Wichlaz (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Gillespie
I'm looking for any information on David Gillespie. His first wifes name was Mary Jane Hunter, his ssecond wifes name ( my gggrandmother ) was Jane Robertson Riordan Gillespie. Please send any information to Helen at baker@lightspeed.net.

Re: GILLESPIE/GILLASPY, HENRY CO. IN

Posted: 1 Jan 2006 5:05PM GMT
Surnames: Gillaspy, Perry, St. John
I am a direct descendant of Joseph Gillaspy who married Catherine Armenia Perry Aug. 11th 1889, in Morgan Co. Indiana. The "Twins" you refered to in your post are siblings to my great grand father. Arthur Weaver Gillaspy. I do have some source information on some of the 11 children of Joseph and Catherine. I also have info on Josephs father Miles Gillaspy who married Ann St. John. I will share info. Feel free to contact me through email.
Jamie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic