Search for content in message boards

Looking for descendants of Jesse Beene and Nancy Wynne Beene

Looking for descendants of Jesse Beene and Nancy Wynne Beene

Posted: 5 Mar 2011 11:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beene, Wynne/Wynn/Winn
I am trying to locate any descendants of Nancy Sweeten Wynne Beene. Her first husband was Thomas Wynne and after his death she married a Jesse Beene. Jesse and Nancy Beene are both buried in New Ramah Cemetery in Claiborne Parish, La. I feel there maybe some of their descendants living in Claiborne Parish at this time. I would appreciate hearing from anyone that might be able to help me.

Re: Looking for descendants of Jesse Beene and Nancy Wynne Beene

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 9:07AM GMT
I am a double descendant of all 3, but do not live in Claiborne (Nevada). My grandparents were the last of my immediate family to live in Haynesville an have since passed on. I have plenty on this family and will work with you, if you can tell me what you are looking for specifically. Also looking to swap photos if you have any.
Ley K O'Connor

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 5:32PM GMT
I am not related to the Beene family but have some pictures of Kathryn "Katy" Beene who married Littleton John Adkins. I am attaching them to this note.
Hope they are useful to you.

Jerry L. Gallagher
Attachments:

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 8:09PM GMT
Thank you Jerry, will love to add these to my families.
Ley K O'Connor

Posted: 7 Mar 2011 5:24PM GMT
Surnames: Beene
My Beene Ancestors begins with my grandmother Leslie (Beene) Johnson, dau of William Oliver Beene, son of Willis Beene, son of Jesse Beene, all of which lived in either Claiborne Parish, or adjoining Columbia County Arkansas. Will be happy to exchange information. Jim Johnson (Bossier City), jjohnson747@suddenlink.net

Posted: 7 Mar 2011 9:24PM GMT
Surnames: Wynne/Wynn/Winn and Beene
Thanks Jerry for the pictures. I am just starting my search of the Beene Family. I look forward to finding where Kathryn Beene fits in my line.

Posted: 7 Mar 2011 9:54PM GMT
Surnames: Wynne/Wynn/Winn and Beene
Thomas and Nancy Wynne were my ggg grandparents. I don't have very much information on the family and would love to know more about them. My gg grandmother, Mary, was a daughter. I know Thomas died about 1840 and I think my gg grandmother, Mary, married shortly after. Would love to know more about her family and siblings. I don't have any pictures but I would appreciate any that you would share with me. I'll be happy to share what information that I have.

Posted: 8 Mar 2011 12:08AM GMT
I have a photo of Aunt Minnie, Aunt Ora and Aunt Leslie as young girls. We have really enjoyed them as I look like one and two of my grandaughters look like the other two. Do you have any to share ? I inherited them from my G-grandmother Eva Mae Beene Winn/Pharr Sister to Aunt Leslie). I have many photos. And I would be delighted to receive the information regarding their children's families. I can also give you the information regarding The ancestors of William Oliver and Also Georgia Ann Keener Beenes family (Keener/Kuhner) to Caspar Kuhner 1680, the first immigrant to the Americas. Email me for additional info.

Ley K O'Connor, Casheley@aol.com

Posted: 8 Mar 2011 12:17AM GMT
I'm a little confused here. Send me a descendant chart of what you have and we'll see what I can do to help you out.

Ley O'Connor Casheley@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions