Search for content in message boards

William Isaac Franklin

William Isaac Franklin

Posted: 21 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 7:50AM GMT
Surnames: FRANKLIN, ANDREWS
Seeking info on the William Isaac FRANKLIN Family in LA. William was born c. 1833 in LA, county unknown. He married Nancy Henrietta ANDREWS b. c. 1839 in LA, county unknown.
Children:
1. William
2. Isaac
3. John Washington
4. James Edmon, b. Jun 16, 1870 Coreyell Co., TX, d. Callahan Co., TX.
5. R. Lambert
6. Charlie

Re: William Isaac Franklin

Barb Jensen (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2003 2:35AM GMT
Hi Carol. My husband has a friend in Tx searching for Wm Issac Franklin, and I've been trying to help him. I found a record today that his parents were born in La, mother was Nancy "Etta" no last name, so this looks like the same family. Wm Isaac Franklin JR died in Ranger Tx Oct 11, 1938. He was born Feb 14, 1859 and married Linnora Newton. May I have him email you directly? I think this may be the line you are searching also.
Thanks
Barb

Posted: 18 Jan 2004 8:20PM GMT
Edited: 4 Apr 2004 9:52PM GMT
Iam researching the William Isaac Franklin/Nancy Henrietta Andrews families. William Isaac Franklin/Nancy Henrietta Andrews are my ggrandparents. My grandfather is James Edmon Franklin the son of William Isaac Franklin/Nancy Henrietta Andrews. Brothers of James Edmon Franklin are William Isaac, Jno Washington, Robert Lambert and Charlie.
Would love to correspond. A cousin of mine is planning a Franklin Reunion in Sept. at Ft. Worth, Tx. Rosa Lee Crow

Barb Jensen (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2004 8:36PM GMT
Surnames: Franklin, Newton
Hi Carol, I will give my husband your note so he can pass this on to his friend. Thanks, Barb Jensen

Barb Jensen (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2004 8:52PM GMT
Surnames: Franklin, Newton
Hi Rosa, I accidently first replied to your mail to Carol, sorry Carol.
I will have my husband pass your note over to his friend, I'm sure he will be happy to "talk" to you!
Barb

Posted: 19 Jan 2004 11:25PM GMT
Thanks. Maybe us Franklin cousins can make some connections. My cousin, Juanda Franklin Hartwell has really been working on this and your friend might like to get in touch with her. Anyway he and I can discuss that. Again thanks for answering. Rosa Lee Franklin Crow

Barb Jensen (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2004 11:43PM GMT
Surnames: Franklin Newton
Hi Rosa, my husband emailed this gentleman today and I left him instructions regarding how to read these messages and to send you a message at this post. My husband met this man on a Cowboy Chat Site that they both belong to and somehow genealogy problems surfaced in one of the converstaions-which is how it was turned over to me. I'm sure you will hear from him and I believe he also lives in Tx.
Barb

Mike Franklin (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2004 12:32PM GMT
My Great Grandfather's name was William Isaac Franklin. He was ,however, married to Linnora. He was born Feb 14, 1859 and died Oct 11, 1938.

Rosa Lee Crow (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2004 11:14PM GMT
Let me get back with you on this. In looking over some of my stuff, I may have found a mistake and I need to check this out.
I'll be back on this in a day or so. Thanks for answering my e-mail.
Where do you live? I am living in Snyder, Tx. I am a widow and work at Wal-Mart. If you could tell me a little bit about yourself and some of your family maybe we can figure this out. Cousins maybe??? Rosa Lee Franklin Crow

Posted: 25 Jan 2004 7:51PM GMT
Mike, I have written to two different people that I are doing research on the Franklin Family. I told them what you told me, but I have not heard from them yet. I do not have the info you are needing. I can't get back any further than you are. I am thinking there must be a connection tho. I sent you an e-mail the other day, but something told me you may not have gotten it. Can you give me any other info on your family? When I hear from those other searchers I will let you know what they tell me. Later Rosa Lee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions