Search for content in message boards

Margaretha Elisabeth Johnk b 1787 Gettorf

Margaretha Elisabeth Johnk b 1787 Gettorf

Bill Foss (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnk, Beckmann, Jacobsen, Frahm, Burmester
My 3rd Great Grandmother Margaretha Elisabeth Johnk was born Warleberg, Gettorf Parish 1 Aug 1787. She married Claus Beckmann 9 May 1809 in Gettorf. Claus died before 9 May 1816.
Margaretha bore an illegitimate son 9 May 1816 in Tuttendorf, Gettorf Parish. She named her son Hans Jacobsen for the father, who she identified as the AWOL soldier Hans Jacobsen whom it is believed was born 1785-1795 in Krattebue, Tonder, Denmark.
The father did not marry Margaretha; on 30 October 1820, he married Johanna Margaretha Bermester in Gettorf.
Questions:
Did the widow Margaretha Beckmann nee Johnk re-marry?
When and where did she die?
When and where did the elder Hans Jacobsen die?
I am very interested in sharing data

Warleberg/Tutendorf

Posted: 20 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2002 3:19PM GMT
Surnames: Frahm, Joehnk
Have marriage record of Johann Hinrich Frahm and Magdalena Margaretha Joehnk (19 Nov 1799)at Gettorf. She was born in 1772, her father was Marz Joehnk. Don't know if this will help or not. Also have a written history (translated from the German) of the area by a Hans Frahm in 1954. Haven't verified the relationship of Hans and our family as of yet.

Margaretha Elisabeth Johnk

Posted: 13 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 7:48PM GMT
Surnames: joehnk, beckmann, sueverkruepp
Hello Bill,
although I own the same name as your 3rd Great Grandmother, I am not directly related to her, but I am a far away cousin of Catharina Friederica Süverkrüpp whose mother in law was Augusta Elizabeth Jöhnk, a younger sister of your 3rd great granny. So I have parents data and sisters etc if you are interested, unfortunately, I cannot answer your specific questions.

Kind regards
Michael

Birthday Magdalena Margaretha Joehnk

Posted: 13 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
confusing: I have her in my records as well, but her mother presumably died in 1770, maybe Mars Joehnk married again and got another girl of that name, is the mother's name written down in the marriage record?

Greetings

Magdalena Margaretha Joehnk

Posted: 14 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Joehnk, Petersen, Frahm
What I have:
Mars Jöhnk (1715-1775) oo Catharina Dorothea Frahm (1738-1770)
children:
elisabeth sophie (1762)
margarethe magdalene (1763)
margaretha dorothea (1765)
johann Hinrich + twin (1769)
johann hinrich (1770)

mabe Mars married again, then margaretha christina petersen

and they got
magdalena margaretha (1772)

funny thing: my wife is also named Petersen!

thank you

Magdalena Margaretha Joehnk

Posted: 14 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2002 3:19PM GMT
Surnames: Frahm, Stoecken, Sander, Joehnk, Petersen
I have the parents of Magdalena Margaretha Joehnk listed as Mars Joehnk and Margaretha Christina Petersen. Does this help? Also in the ancestors of WCE Frahm there is listed Juergen Hinrich Sander, parents: Johan Hinrich Sander and Charlotte Joehnk. Does any of this match?

Re: Warleberg/Tutendorf

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 3:12PM GMT
There are Johnks from the Gettorf area married into the Krabbenhofts from the same area and Revensdorf Germany. There are Johnks from the area buried in the cemetery in Sabin MN. Rehders, Schroeders, Kuhl, Krabbenhoft, Johnks intermarried both in Germany and the USA

Posted: 26 Aug 2013 2:03AM GMT
My family includes many Joehnk's. They originated from the Gettorf Revensdorf area. I would be interested in the history of the area. The last names in my family include Wright. Pöhla, Krabbenhoft, Reyder, Kuehl, Joehnk, Jehs, Hinz, Baach,...

Posted: 26 Aug 2013 2:03AM GMT
My family includes many Joehnk's. They originated from the Gettorf Revensdorf area. I would be interested in the history of the area. The last names in my family include Wright. Pöhla, Krabbenhoft, Reyder, Kuehl, Joehnk, Jehs, Hinz, Baach,...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions