Search for content in message boards

PALMER

PALMER

Jim Mentzer (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

I have some information, and am looking for additional, concerning a Gershom Palmer (my great X 8 grandfather), born in Rehoboth, (Bristol County) MA. in 1645. He was reportedly married to an Ann Denison on November 28, 1667. Gershom's father, Walter Palmer, was reportedly born in England in 1585, and came to America in the early 1600s. Walter died in Stonington, Conn., November 10, 1661.
vember 10, 1661.

Re: PALMER

Terry Bowers (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

Looking for info pertaining to DEBORAH PALMER who married Ebenezer Eddy in Bristol County mar.17,1768.Birth,parents,death,etc.

Palmer

Posted: 18 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Thank you,

I will visit the library in Santa Clara,Ca this week while I am waiting for any info that you might have concerning DEBORAH or her family.

Thanks for your reply,

Terry in Ca

PALMER

J Ulrich (View posts)
Re: Palmer, Rehoboth, Bristol, MA.

Possibly have some information for you. I am visiting away from home & do not have my Palmer material with me, but will check into it when I return home. Meanwhile, there are several good books about the Palmer family, availabe at many public libraries & through the LDS Family History Centers. Perhaps the Historical Society at Stonington, CT, might have something for you. The immigrant, Walter Palmer, was first in MA,& was one of the founders of Stonington. They have a lot about his descendants. We visited there a few years ago & I found them to be very helpful. Does this help you out some? I hope so,

J Ulrich

jenkulrich@aol.com

PALMER

Hi,

I saw your note to Jim Mentzer and I am wondering if you have anything on DEBORAH PALMER who married EBENEZER EDDY in Hanover, MA 17-MAR-1768. She was from Rehoboth.

Thanks,

Terry in CA

Palmer

J Ulrich (View posts)
Re: PALMER/DENISON families of Rehoboth, Bristol, MA. There is a wealth of information available on both of these families. If you would give me an idea of what you are looking for I know I can assist you, just let me know. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

J Ulrich

Re: PALMER

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 1:47AM GMT
Surnames: Palmer
Hi my name is Dawn and Gershom Palmer(my great X 9 gtandfather. I know he was a Lieutenant in King Pillips War and he received land from Massachusetts & Connecticut.He was deacon in the first Congregational church. By 1697 he owned almost 2000 acres of land.Do you have any infomation on Reuben Palmer? Also at the Geologacal & Historal Sociaty in Boston they have a libray and section on the Palmer family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions