Search for content in message boards

Middletons of Deleware Indiana

Middletons of Deleware Indiana

Posted: 19 Apr 2001 4:06AM GMT
Edited: 3 Mar 2002 11:26PM GMT
Searching for descendants of
John Middleton b. 12 Feb 1777 in Sussex, Delaware d. 17 Jul 1847 in Elkhart, Indiana

Re: Middletons of Deleware Indiana

Posted: 27 Jun 2001 7:41PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Surnames: Middleton, Hardy, Echtinaw,Scantlen
Which descendants are you searching for? I am descended from William Middleton and Isabel Echtinaw. I am interested if any one is looking for information on Frank E. Middleton, as I just saw his grave at the cemetary in Kinderhook , Mi. He would be William and Isabelle's son. His sister Dora, twin to Cora, my great-grandmother, and her husband Harry Oberdier"s gravesite are right next to it. I was relieved to see they hadn't been vandalized as I had previously feared. They died childless, my mother remembers them well. Cora Middleton married Paul Hardy , and had Cora Isabel Hardy, my grandmother. Thanks!

Posted: 8 Oct 2001 5:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Echtenacht,Echtinaw,Snyder,Middleton,Scanlon,Scantlin, Scantlen
Which descendants are you searching for. I tons of Middleton info, and this is the same line you asked about.

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 1:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a great great granddaughter of John and Elizabeth's Daughter Nancy Jane Middleton Lake. I have a book published in 1932. i am putting it on computor and anyone who wants it can just contact me. I have some pictures also. my email is suemain@usa.net. i am looking for a clean photo of a rock monument somewhere on the St. Joe river near Elkhart, ind. it says John Middleton and Elizabeth Downing Middleton and the sons and daughters decendents of Arthur Middleton signer of the Declaration of Independence and i can't read the rest. would love to have a clear picture.
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic