Search for content in message boards

IL MORROWS

Posted: 4 Jun 2001 11:02PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2002 11:46PM GMT
MY FATHER NAME WAS MERLE D. MORROW BORN IN PARIS IL IN 1915. WIFE OF ANNE.GRANDFATHERS NAME DAVID OR THOMAS MORROW WIFE NAME WAS SARAH BOEN DIED SOON AFTER BIRTH OF TWINS MERLE AND PEARL MORROW.RAISED AROUND ARTHUR, ST JOSEPH AND DANVILLE/ROSSVILLE. POSSIBLE CONNECTION TO SHERIFF AND OUTLAWS.HIS UNCLE TRAIN HORSE FOR SHOWS.HIS NAME WAS CHESTER BOEN.THE MORROW/BOEN FAMILY CEMETERY IS LOCATED IN INDINOLIA IL.ANY HELP TO FIND OTHERS APPRECIATED.4 GENERATIONS AWAIT REPLY

Re: IL MORROWS

Posted: 1 Jul 2001 5:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Morrow
Chris R. Morrow married May H. Roberts, La Salle, Illinois 1883. Chris was born Canada-West 1862-63, May born Arkansas 1862. I believe they had these children: Art Morrow (who lived in Chicago, Illinois, then Oak, Indiana). He didn't marry that I know of, and had no children. Walt Morrow, and possibly a daughter Evelyn Morrow.

Posted: 26 Aug 2001 5:14PM GMT
Surnames: MORROW, BOEN
Looking for info for William A. Morrow who married Mabel Boen. Edgar Co./ Vermillion Co. IL area. Thanks.

Posted: 18 Sep 2001 1:45AM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2002 10:13PM GMT
I am a distant cousin. My paternal grandmother was Maude Boen, your Mabel's sister. My father was Emery Adamson, a 1st cousin to Mabel's oldest son, Ray. I may not have alot to share, but would love to compare notes

Posted: 18 Sep 2001 1:45AM GMT
I am a distant cousin. My paternal grandmother was Maude Boen, your Mabel's sister. My father was Emery Adamson, a 1st cousin to Mabel's oldest son, Ray. I may not have alot to share, but would love to compare notes

Posted: 28 Sep 2001 11:26PM GMT
Surnames: Morrows of illinois
For more info go to morrowfamily.com. hopefully you can help fill in the blanks. this site is my nephews.Maud is list there. good luck hope to hear from you soon.

Posted: 28 Sep 2001 11:30PM GMT
Surnames: morrows of illinois
Hi we are related Mabel Boen was my grandmother .If you are looking for some info go to my nephews web page morrowfamily.com.hope this helps.

Posted: 29 Sep 2001 6:47PM GMT
Cannot reply to your message. Cannot find site at morrowfamily.com. You may E-mail me at Pharmtec62@aol.com

Posted: 30 Sep 2001 3:23AM GMT
Edited: 25 May 2002 3:43PM GMT
Hi Judy, I cannot access your nephew's site from the address you sent. Was Mabel's parents Edward and Narcissa Dennis Boen? My 3great grandmother was Nancy Ann Bowen, daughter of Edward and Mary (Ashby?) Boen.
I think your Mabel is the granddaughter of my Edward and his 2nd wife Mary Jump. Does any of this sound right? Hope to hear from you soon.
Rosita

Posted: 9 Oct 2001 2:14PM GMT
Surnames: morrow
The e-mail address was wrong this is the correct one www.morrowfamily.ws And yes we have a Maud.Hope this helps you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions