Search for content in message boards

Ibbetson

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 7:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Nov 2012 7:44AM GMT
Looking for a pauline Ella IBBETSON, b. 1932 3qtr New Zealand, had a child in 1952 age 22 (not married), she was a nurse and on the NZ E-Roll's until 1969 and '1972< i think'; under the name of IBBETSON. From there she's one missing woman, she's either went abroad. There's no death of her under that name in New Zealand. I'm presuming she could be still alive but don't have the sources to search Australia. Could any one have any other ideas or could do some look ups for me please.

Much appreciated
Regards.

Re: Ibbetson

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 9:11PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Ibbetson
Hi

Found on Australian Electorals

1980 New South Wales, District: Wentworth Subdistrict: Bligh
Pauline Ella IBBETSON

If you have an ancestry subscription you could see who she was living with.

Cheers
Tania

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 11:26PM GMT
Many thanks for that, now we know for sure she's in Australia. Nothing more up to a recent date that you could find more on her for me please.

Much appreciated.
Regards.

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 9:14AM GMT
Seen she was under Ibbetson in 1980 Australia E/Rolls, could some one be able to look for a marriage after that year or a death please. Does Australia have current E/rolls up 2012 that could be looked at. Would Archives also be an option to look at also.

I'm limited to what i can search/view in Australia as i live in New Zealand.

Many thanks.

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 9:46AM GMT
Hi,
try searching Whitepages Australia.

Leanne

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 9:59AM GMT
yes i've done that, nothing showing up, so makes me wonder either she married after 1980 for she's died since, i have a good hunch that she could be still alive, mmm...

Many thanks for you input.

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 10:03AM GMT
Just has new lead on her.
In 1980 she was living at Woolhara, 18/19 Stanley Street. Nurse. Pretty good suburb and obviously working in one of the hospitals in that area.

Well that makes sense as she was a nurse in New Zealand before going to Australia.

Posted: 16 Nov 2012 9:31AM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2012 9:59PM GMT
Hi,
The closest hospital to Stanley street is Wolper Jewish Hospital,Trelawney Street, but it is only a short bus ride distance into Sydney to the major hospitals.
Leanne

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 5:43AM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2012 5:43AM GMT
Sorry i don't have a religion for her.
I need to find out if she got married after 1980. As there's nothing in the Electoral Roll or deaths of her under the Ibbetson name.
I wonder if she could be in a rest home but she would still have to be on the electoral roll though.

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 9:07PM GMT
Hi,
Really,,if she is still alive we should NOT be talking about her and her private life on these boards.

We cannot access marriages after 1961 in NSW nor deaths after 1981.
So if she married or died after those dates your best hope would be newspaper notices.
If you know where she was living in 1980 google for local newspapers in that area and either ask for a lookup or place a notice.

If alive she would still be on electoral rolls BUT as we have no idea if SHE wants to be contacted it would be a bit rude of someone to give out her private details...((that is why the indexes stop at certain dates,,to protect people's privacy))

Kellie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions