Search for content in message boards

DODDS, BULLOCK, FOSTER

DODDS, BULLOCK, FOSTER

Posted: 24 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:22AM GMT
Surnames: DODDS, BULLOCK, FOSTER, ADAIR, PATTERSON, BELL, LAWRENCE, LINFOOT, MCMASTER
DODDS - ARMAGH > Looking for the families of James DODDS born 1802 and Mary FOSTER. George DODDS b. 1800 married Ann BULLOCK. other family names married into the DODDS line are; LINFOOT, MCMASTER, LAWRENCE, PATTERSON, ADAIR, BELL, and others. they lived in Armagh and later went to Canada. any connections?? any help appreciated.

William Bullock (or Bullick)

Brenda Bullock (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BULLOCK
I am looking for any information on the William Bullock clan from Lurgan. He married a woman named Hannah and had five children, who went to the United States around 1810. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brenda

Ann McMasters

Posted: 6 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 7:08PM GMT
Surnames: Egan, Mc Master, Kennealy
I would like to know if there are any relatives in Ireland?My great-great-Grandmother was Ann McMaster maybe born in 1839.My Great-great-Grandfather is Edward Egan.They came to Usa and my Great-grandma was born in Amboy,Il. in Jan,1871.Her name is Elizabeth Jane Egan and she married James L. Kennealy( from Massachusetts) and they lived in Chicago,Il until death.James and Elizabeth may have married in 1889? In Chg,Il.On 1900 census there is a Ann Egan born in Dec. 1839, in Ireland.

Re: William Bullock (or Bullick)

Posted: 22 Feb 2004 11:50AM GMT
Edited: 4 May 2005 9:35PM GMT
I have an Anna Bullock m 1750 Thomas Phoenix had son Matthew believe from Lurgan area He married Anne 1782 and had son John P b 22 11 1813

Re: DODDS, BULLOCK, FOSTER

Posted: 13 Mar 2007 8:31PM GMT
My Name is Brian Dodds.My Great(3x)grandfather and grandmother were George and Anne.I live in Edmonton,Alberta.I Have some info on Anne and George

Posted: 19 May 2007 4:26PM GMT
Do you have any information as to went and from where in Ireland George and Anne emigrated?

Posted: 21 May 2007 1:01AM GMT
This is the information that I have regarding my great, great, grandfather. Anne Bulloch was beautiful,efficient,religous with alot of determination which stood her in good stead in later life. George was tall, handsome and extremely good natured. Anne was the daughter of a family of wealthy jewellers in Armagh,Ireland. They came to America in 1820,where they lived in the United States for a while,then came to Canada. They stopped in muddy York,(Toronto)for a time before settling in Mono Township lot 7, con.5. this is north of Toronto. They had eloped and were married against her families wishes before they left Ireland.I have more information if this is what you were looking for. It is fairly extensive.

Posted: 21 May 2007 7:46PM GMT
Surnames: Dodds Bullock Foster
Yes please. I am very much interested. Please contact me direct at
molly39max@yahoo.ca

Posted: 23 Jun 2007 9:34PM GMT
Surnames: dodds, bullock, foster
i am interested in learning more about George DODDS and Ann BULLOCK. George's brothers were John, James m. Mary FOSTER and Robert. any info would be appreciated. larrydodds@shaw.ca thanks for any help

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 10:22PM GMT
Surnames: dodds, bullock
is brian dodds still on line??
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions