Search for content in message boards

Roy Chase - St. Albans

Roy Chase - St. Albans

Posted: 10 Jan 2007 6:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for family members of Roy Chase who was living in St. Albans Maine at least from 1904-1920. He lived on the John Smith farm as a farm hand. Would like to find his descendants.

Re: Roy Chase - St. Albans

Posted: 21 Apr 2012 2:08AM GMT
Roy Chase and Capitola Chase children were Patricia, Roy, Lee, James, Terrance, and Ronald. Thats all I have other than Patricia married and divorced Wilmot Burnett (Died in TX)and they had my wife's mother (she has siblings) Vicki who has 3 kids by 3 different father that is now married to Owen Michael Cundiff. Her Children are Phillip LaPalme, Mindy Burnett Keen (my wife), and Timothy Cochran. My wife Mindy and I live in southwest Louisiana, Tim lives in Florida, Pete is in the Navy, Vicki and Owen "Mike" Cundiff live in Copperas Cove, Texas, and Patricia lives in Florida also. We actually went to Maine last May (2011) to visit family.

Posted: 21 Apr 2012 3:42AM GMT
Linus Chase b. January 16,1810-d.1877 Quacker death records.
Source: History of St. Albans Maine by Gladys M Bigelow and Ruth McGowan Knowles
Chase's in the index of this book:
Ada, Aretta Lothrop, Charles H, Clara, Dora, Elizabeth Philbrick, Emily, Esther Varney, Fred A, Fred Leroy,Linus,
Margaret, Margaret E, Mark, Mary E, Roy, Sarah F, Stephen, Susie W, Thomas, William

I don't know if any of these are yours. You can get the book online. This is not my family. I hope I helped steer you in the right direction.

Posted: 21 Apr 2012 10:25PM GMT
Great! The reason I am looking for descendants is because I have his bible. It was in a yardsale of books to be thrown away. I would love to send it to your wife if she would like it. There isn't much in it as far as genealogy, but it does have his name in it.

Posted: 9 May 2012 12:27PM GMT
Was this reply to me? If so that would be great. She'd love that!

Posted: 9 May 2012 3:10PM GMT
Yes this reply was for you and your wife. IF you will send me your mailing address via email mainelygenealogy@yahoo.com I will ship the bible out to you.

Posted: 10 May 2012 5:51PM GMT
I sent you the email with the address. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll send it again. Thanks again!

Posted: 10 May 2012 10:04PM GMT
I got it. Will mail out the bible as soon as I can.

Brenda

Posted: 11 May 2012 1:11PM GMT
You're the best!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions