Bever, Adams, Weinstock

Lisa Chandler (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2002 1:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bever, Adams, Weinstock
Looking for information on:
Rosalea Gertrude Bever daughter of:
John Bever and Anna Gertrude Weinstock.
Anna Gertrude was the daughter of Christian Weinstock and Anna Kathryn Adams. Any info on any of these people would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Bever, Adams, Weinstock

Posted: 14 Jan 2003 3:49AM GMT
Edited: 1 Dec 2004 11:39PM GMT
Lisa, I found marriage records for Anna Bever and Louise Bever and birth record for Anna today but nothing on Rosalea.
Dave

Robert (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2003 2:48PM GMT
Surnames: Schmidt, Weinstock, Martind, Voigt
Would your Weinstock line have a Kathryn Weinstock who was married to August Schmidt oldest son of Johan F Schmidt & Sophia Kenoff? Johan F Schmidt was a brother of my Great grandfather.
Happy hunting
Robert

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 10:59PM GMT
My grandmother, Katherine, sister to Anna Gertrude. Info on Anna Gertrude has discrepancies I would like to clarify. Also interested in continuing to build on family info. Note you posted this 2002. Hope you found what you were looking for and, if so, willing to share. Thanks.

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 11:00PM GMT
Robert, I am granddaughter of Katherine who married August. Looking for family info. Please reply if you wish to share. Many thanks. Note you replied in 2003. Hope you are still interested/involved. Thanks.

Posted: 7 Sep 2012 11:01PM GMT
Robert, I am granddaughter of Katherine who married August. Looking for family info. Please reply if you wish to share. Many thanks. Note you replied in 2003. Hope you are still interested/involved. Thanks.

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 10:38AM GMT
I only have Kathryn down for data on the WEINSTOCK line but can go back to 1760 on the Schmidt line

I will share what I have No Problem

My E-mail address "oldtimer1940@centurylink.net"

Robert
per page

Find a board about a specific topic