Milton Laadan Hankins

Milton Laadan Hankins

Posted: 22 Sep 2007 8:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gillespie/Whitt/Altizer/Boothe/Creed/Green/Riley
Looking for info on Milton Laadan Hankins
Born: 12-27-1818 Baptist Valley, Tazewell Co., Va
Died: 1-2-1889 Baptist Valley, Tazewell Co., Va
Married Elizabeth Webb 11-22-1840 in Tazewell Co., Va.
Trying to find out whom Elizabeth Webb's Parents were.
Other family connections Gillespie/Whitt
Altizer/Boothe. Creed/Whitt. Green/Riley. Green/Altizer

Re: Milton Laadan Hankins

Posted: 25 Oct 2007 2:46AM GMT
Milton Laadan Hankins was my great,great grandfather. He married Martha Elizabeth(Betsy)Webb (Beavers as she was the daughter of Alexander Beavers son of Robert(Robin)Beavers and Katherine Harmon. Elizabeth had a twin sister Annie Webb who married James Mitchell. Both girls went by their mother's Webb name however I do not know her full name.
Elizabeth was raised by Maxwells. Annie was raised by Canie Webb Beavers? I am unsure of this last name as it was given per oral history. Hope this helps some.

Posted: 25 Oct 2007 1:05PM GMT
Thank you so much for the info. I am the daughter of Charles Junior Boothe And Erma Gillespie. My mom died when I was born. And I was raised by a second cousin on my dads side of family. Most of the info I have has come from folks like you and the internet. Thanks again. Audrey Boothe Macri

Posted: 25 Oct 2007 5:17PM GMT
Surnames: Hankins, Altizer, Beavers, Asbury, Waldron, Mundy, Whitt & Boothe
Glad to be of help. I have lots more information regarding the Hankins family, also Altizer, Beavers, Asbury, Waldron, Mundy and Whitt families. (Some Boothe's as well)
Let me know if you need more! Who are your Boothe grandparents? Griffith? and how are you connected to Hankins?

Posted: 25 Oct 2007 6:31PM GMT
Surnames: Altizer,Whitt,Gillespie,Boothe,Creed,
My dad Charles Junior Boothe was the son of John Frank Boothe & Rowena Lee Altizer. John was a twin to Byrd Boothe.Their parents were Steven Sylvester Boothe and his first wife Susan Hornor.
My mother was Erma Irene Gillespie daughter of Walter Thomas Gillespie & Lola Grace Whitt. Lola was the daughter of Milton Whitt and Lona Maggie Creed. What is your email address I will send you an invite to my ancestry. Audrey

Posted: 25 Oct 2007 6:32PM GMT
Surnames: Altizer,Whitt,Gillespie,Boothe,Creed,
My dad Charles Junior Boothe was the son of John Frank Boothe & Rowena Lee Altizer. John was a twin to Byrd Boothe.Their parents were Steven Sylvester Boothe and his first wife Susan Hornor.
My mother was Erma Irene Gillespie daughter of Walter Thomas Gillespie & Lola Grace Whitt. Lola was the daughter of Milton Whitt and Lona Maggie Creed. What is your email address I will send you an invite to my ancestry. Audrey

Posted: 25 Oct 2007 10:50PM GMT
my email is: ceglover@citlink.net Thanks

Posted: 26 Oct 2007 12:52PM GMT
Oky What is your First name ? or who do I adress the email to. mmacri4365@aol.com
Audrey

Posted: 26 Oct 2007 1:27PM GMT
I just tried to email you and mailer demon sent it back. Audrey

Posted: 28 Oct 2007 1:50AM GMT
Audrey,
I have been out and mail box was full! Please try again:
ceglover@citlink.net
Rita
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions