Search for content in message boards

KAPAUN

KAPAUN

Laurie Ziegler (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Looking for decendents of Josef Kapaun.
Born 1836 in Michelsdorf, Austria. Wife's name Rosa Springer. Born 1842, believed to be Michelsdorf, Austria area.
Three grown children also migrated to Portage, WI area and also Alice, ND area.
Children's Names:
Joseph- Born 5-27-1851 in Michelsdorf, Austria

Amelia- Born 1853 in Michelsdorf, Austria
Julius- born 12-2-1862 in Michelsdorf, Austria

response

mitchell kapaun (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
My grandfather -Frank J, born in 1886 in Portage WI left Portage in 1905-1906 for Alice ND, Left with two brothers Ernie and ? -Frank died in the 50s, i'm looking for any history on the Kapaun family

Re: KAPAUN

Posted: 10 Jan 2002 4:53PM GMT
Edited: 12 Dec 2002 4:00PM GMT
My husband, Joseph Julius Kapaun Grandfather was Josef Julius Kapaun, originally settling in Watertown SD..
Posted: 5 Feb 2002 5:15AM GMT
Edited: 30 Jul 2002 9:58PM GMT
Surnames: Nimmick, Kapaun, Foogman, Fletcher
Joseph Kapaun is an ancestor.

I come from the Julius Kapaun line. Julius married Pauline Foogman. Their daughter Irene Kapaun was my grandmother.

Please write.

Shari
sfs@snowcrest.net
Posted: 17 Jul 2013 6:09AM GMT
I believe Julius lived in Marcellon, Wisconsin according to an old plat book, Section 17.

Would love to know more about the Kapaun's time here in Marcellon as we currently live here on the sw corner of section 17. There is an old farmhouse and buildings here that I am curious if they were built by the Kapauns. They would have been neighbors of Casper Turk who also owned a part of this section of land.

I have tried finding old photos online but have had no luck - only after they moved to North Dakota.

n.forte12@gmail.com
Posted: 17 Jul 2013 6:11AM GMT
I believe Julius lived in Marcellon, Wisconsin according to an old plat book, Section 17.

Would love to know more about the Kapaun's time here in Marcellon as we currently live here on the sw corner of section 17. There is an old farmhouse and buildings here that I am curious if they were built by the Kapauns. They would have been neighbors of Casper Turk who also owned a part of this section of land.

I have tried finding old photos online but have had no luck - only after they moved to North Dakota.

n.forte12@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic