Search for content in message boards

McLean / Gushue

McLean / Gushue

Paul McLean (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2002 12:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McLean / Gushue
Looking for any information on my GGrandfather, John McLean born 1884 in Springfield (Juniper Stump) or Clarke's Beach. Married Mary(Maud) Gushue born 1885 Kitchuses (Conception Harbour). Would appreciate any information on both or either

Re: McLean / Gushue

Posted: 14 Apr 2002 5:25PM GMT
Edited: 19 Apr 2002 8:53PM GMT
You probably already know this but John & Mary are on the
1921 Census for Bell Island along with three children.

E.D. Lees (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2004 2:10PM GMT
Do you know if your GGrandmother Mary/Maud Gushue is related to Agnes Gushue married to Peter Kenny of Kitchuses, Conception Harbour? Agnes was my Grandmother, however I have very little info on her. My mother who is 98 is still living (daughter of Agnes). If we are related, I can ask her if she has any info on Maud. Regards, Nettie Lees

Posted: 19 Aug 2011 11:27AM GMT
Surnames: Kenny, Connell, Cole, Murphy of Conception Harbour, NFLD
I'm researching the KENNY family of Kitchuses. I have in my records Peter Kenny & Agnes (Gushue) Kenny, the names of their nine children, along with spouses names.
Peter Kenny's parents' were Peter Kenny and Margaret (Norcott) Kenny.

Posted: 5 Sep 2011 3:54PM GMT
I am also researching the Kenny's of Kitchuses. Peter & Agnes Gushue Kenny were my Grandparents. Have never been able to trace Agnes Gushue. My mother was Luann Kenny married to Patrick Dawe. E. D. Lees
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions