Search for content in message boards

Henry MARCH Baptist pastor in Weston, Oregon before 1892

Henry MARCH Baptist pastor in Weston, Oregon before 1892

Posted: 6 Feb 2002 6:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MARCH, SHELTON
Looking for anything I can find on my gg uncle Rev. Henry (Harry) MARCH who went from England to New Brunswick then to Oregon with his family aft 1855. I have a fair amount of info on him but would like to know more on him and his children. I know he had one daughter Jennie M. March b. 1864 who marr. Alexander SHELTON who d. bef 1920 I believe they lived in Worcester, MA but she d.10 Jul 1957 in Weston, OR. Henry also had 7 sons, one died young. Of them Henry jr. was a builder in Weston; Erwin and Stephen were millman and lumber merchants in California (Chico Co.); Herbert, Clarence, and Fredrick were stock raisers in the Blue Mountains, OR.
I would like to know if and of their descendants are living? And what more they can tell me about this branch of my family tree? Some of the info comes from a letter written in 1899 by rev. Henry's brother Rev. Stephen MARCH.
Please can anyone help?
Bev. March

Re: Henry MARCH Baptist pastor in Weston, Oregon before 1892

Posted: 8 Feb 2009 10:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Feb 2009 4:00PM GMT
Surnames: March, Batt
Bev, I'm hoping you get this. My husband is Edwin March's great grandson and I have been researching his family. I have quite a bit of information also. I'm very interested in knowing if the Mother and Father in the March section of the Weston Cemetery are, indeed, Reverand Henry and Elizabeth Batt March. I'm very much hoping to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions