Search for content in message boards

kirks in craig county va

kirks in craig county va

susan reynolds (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: kirk
looking for my dads birth family from craig county va. he was born 9/3/24. he had 3 older brothers.cleveland, william,emory and possibly a younger sister. he was adopted(?) by david and sally(rogers) niday.we have been unable to establish if he was legally adopted by them. the older boys were not adopted out we dont know if that was because of their age or if they were returned to the family. as we understand the state took the children to begin with. i am totally new to this whole concept of reasearch and totally new to computers too! please bear with me and any help is greatly appreciated! thanks susan

Re: kirks in craig county va

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
My Dad was Emory kirk he had 4 brothers one was named Peerless Niday the other 3 are William, Robert and cleveland kirk he was from wva

Posted: 25 May 2012 11:28PM GMT
Edited: 26 May 2012 12:05AM GMT
my dad "Emory" was born in 1915 he had no sister just 4 brothers that i know about his dad's name was charles and mother's name was ollie

Posted: 12 Jun 2012 8:13PM GMT
Surnames: Kirk
My Dad is Emory Kirk he has a sister Soryrena Kirk her Birth was in 1910 to Charles & Ollie M Kirk I have info from the Census, 1920, I have Records of Emory's Death and their is a Peerless Niday on his Memorial Record listed as a Brother you can E-mail me @ littlebitty9900@yahoo.com My dad's birth is in sweet springs WVa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions