Search for content in message boards

Anyone connect to these Chapel names

Anyone connect to these Chapel names

Posted: 8 Jan 2004 9:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Oct 2004 10:04PM GMT
Thaddeus b 1833, Gustavus b 1873, Edward b 1905, Richard b 190? Richard b 1895, Pembroke 1835, Eugene 1859, E.Pembroke b 1891, Charles 1843, George 1845, Edward 1874, Charles William 1886, Jas Judson 1849. All Chapel.

Re: Anyone connect to these Chapel names

Posted: 12 Dec 2005 1:09AM GMT
Most of these names are in the Genealogy by Eugene P. Chapel May 15, 1915. What information do you need?

Patsy Scott (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2005 9:37PM GMT
I found most of the information I was searching for but would still like to know more. If you have anymore information after 1915 on the family I'd be interested.

Posted: 6 Aug 2006 6:05AM GMT
Is this your family? I'm searching for information on the family's of William and Theron.

Barbara (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2006 2:17PM GMT
What location and timer period are you discussing? I have several Williams. Barbatra

Patsy Scott (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2006 5:34AM GMT
These would be the grandchildren of Richard Chapel Jr and Grace Douglas. William is the grandfather of Eugene P Chapel the author of American ancestry of the Chapel and kindred families. Theron is William's brother he was b. abt 1804 and William 1806. Would also like to find the family of a sister Emily b 1815.

Barbara L. de Mare (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2006 1:26PM GMT
I am descended from Richard Chapel and his second wife, Sarah Smith. I have a little info on the 8 children of the fist wife, and know where she is buried.

Is this Patsy in Wash State? If so we have corresponded frequently in the past. Nor sure if I have any new info since then.

Barbara

Barbara L. de Mare (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2006 1:29PM GMT
The greatest mystery of all: from whence did Richard Chapel, s/k/a Richard Chapel, Jr, obtain his middle name of Crignon?

Patsy Scott (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 2006 2:55AM GMT
Yes it is I. No idea about the middle name. I've had real good luck with some of my research and no luck at all on other searches.

Gary Chapel (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2006 6:50PM GMT
I only have recent information for my branch of the family since 1915.
GGF: Monroe W Chapel
GF: Floyd D Chapel
F: Dan G. Chapel
plus living Chapels
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions