Search for content in message boards

PLEASE HELP ME!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Shannon MacRae (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2000 10:01AM GMT
Im am looking for a long lost grandfather! I don't know to much information about him. Just that his name is James Scarberry and I think he was in the Military. He could of been stationed in Ford Ord, Ca in the 1950's. And met a lady named Georgina. May or may not know of a son Joseph- my father. Im not sure if he is still living, but problay has more kids and relatives out there. If any one has any information please dont hesitate to contact me. It would be an answered prayer. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Scarberry

Posted: 21 Sep 2000 11:47AM GMT
Edited: 1 Jan 2002 10:22PM GMT
Hi Shannon

I posted that info on Scarberry website for my sister-in-law. Edna Scarberry Danford, she is trying to find some of her family. Her dad was Carl Scarberry, he was living at Bradrick, close to Chesapeake, Ohio when he died. Carl had two daughters in Kentucky, the family hasn't met. The James Scarberry
got in touch with us. The Scarberry's, some were from Cleveland, moved here, They are in Gallia Lawrence Co., Ohio also. Sorry, I couldn't help, but if Edna finds out anything I will keep you email and send it to you. Marilyn

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!

Posted: 17 Oct 2001 3:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Mar 2002 9:40PM GMT
Surnames: Scarberry, James L
Hello Shannon, My father, James L Scarberry, fits all of the criteria that you mentioned in your message. he was stationed at fort ord in the 50's.
If you wish to explore this further, please e-mail me: moart@earthlink.net
Take care,
Maureen

Posted: 2 Jul 2002 4:40PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2002 12:46PM GMT
Dear Shannon
I may be able to help but don't count on it to much ,
I do not know of a James Scarberry ,but My Father's name is Scarberry and he lives in C.A. and so does one of his older Brothers.
NOW could you tell me if your Grand-Father had Brothers if so do you know their names ?or even their parents names?
If you do and they match any I know I will tell you a story .
although my name is Jones it is also Scarberry ?
if you do answer this I will be off line untill the 22nd July
HAVE A GOOD 4th

christine (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2002 2:03AM GMT
Surnames: scarberry
please contact me have information for you.

maureen (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2003 10:18PM GMT
Surnames: scarberry
Hi Shannon,
i have new email address if you'd like to contact me regarding James L. Scarberry.
moart1@msn.com

Posted: 30 Oct 2008 9:24PM GMT
It has been a few years but im still looking for my Grandfather and any relatives....Of James Scarberry... I dont know much about him but would love any info any one has. Maureen are you still out there please email myself or joefi24915@aol.com

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 6:38AM GMT
hi i would love to help but the only thing i can tell you about is joe and joey scarberry and i have some more if anyone is interested and my name is scarberry too

Posted: 19 Jul 2009 2:22AM GMT
hi i too am looking for Scarberry information. looking for brothers and sister of Benjamin son of gilbert and lucinda I know all are dead except not sure of the sister annalee but looking for possible spouses or children any info would be appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions