Search for content in message boards

Benjamin E. Willey -Maine,Ohio,Ill,Mo,Kan.

Benjamin E. Willey -Maine,Ohio,Ill,Mo,Kan.

Posted: 13 Mar 2000 2:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 5:24AM GMT
Looking for information on Benjamin E. Willey,b.1802 D.19 Aug 1871, probably Kansas. Md. Elizabeth/Betsy Jane-----. Children; Daniel b. 1834, Thomas b. 1842, Sidney R. b. 21 Feb 1838, Sarah E. b 1855.Family lived in Holt Co.,Mo.,Crawford Co., and Neosho Co. Kansas. Thanks! Lynda

willey family of kansas

Kc (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2000 12:29PM GMT
Hi I am looking for the willey's in crawford county kansas too they are Sherman and Sarah willey and their children I kno that sarah and sherman also live in Mo and had 1 cild there named marion and I think they also lived in Ill. So it looks like we might be studying the same family lines write back when you get a second

Your Willey

mary (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 4:45PM GMT
Possibly your family is connected to Benjamin Willey who wrote about the slide in the White Mountains of N.H. He lived in Sumner, I have some information about him here. His descendents were Jacob and Ten Brock Willey I think.

Willeys

Jerry Willey (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 2000 5:07PM GMT
My dad was William Earl Willey. His dad was Newton Willey and he was born in Ill. We have relations in Crawford county, but I do not them. Some where down the line we got disconnected. There is a Willey in Parsons, Ks., Labette County that is related to the Willey's in Crawford county. I am not sure of his name, but it in the Parsons phone book under Irene Willey. If you nedd any help down here let me know, for I am interested but don't know how to precede. By the way , not very good on the computer either. If you find any thing out please inform me.
Jerry Willey
2000 Ash
Parsons, Ks. 67357
316 421 3671
Posted: 28 Oct 2000 8:06AM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 5:24AM GMT
Jerry, Could you please send me your email address? I have found someone who says he can send you a list of many of your relatives that you probably do not know about. Lynda

Give me the Willey's!

robert streeter cutler (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2001 5:57AM GMT
I've been looking for some Willeys as well.
My gggrandmother was Harriet WILLEY (Streeter)
Her mother was Elizabeth (Crawford) Willey, daughter of Josiah and Elizabeth CRAWFORD.
(I think it might be relevent to the Crawford County, as Josiah Crawford seems to have been a land-holder)
I know that Harriet Willey b1867 d1937 was the daughter of Elizabeth Willey, but thats where I dead-end.
I hope that gives a clue to someone, if anyone can help me fill in the blanks, feel free to e-mail me.

Streeter Cutler

Newton Willey

Posted: 25 Feb 2001 9:50AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 1:08AM GMT
Jerry-
Who was your Newton Willey's parents?
Thanks. Brenda

The Willey in Parsons, KS

Rae (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2001 10:02AM GMT
The Willey in Parsons, KS is my fathers first cousin, Orval Willey. He is a descendant from Absolom Willey. His grandfather is Sherman Willey, who is the son of the younger Absolom. Absolom appears in the Crawford county Census in the early 1900's under the last name spelling of Wiley. I am the g grandaughter of Sherman. Hope this helps. Irene is Orvals wife and she is one incredibly wonderful woman.

Re: Newton Willey

Nancy willey (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2002 3:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
I see where there was a request fron a Jerry for info on Newton willey. The board has collapsed . Do u have his e address?He was my great great grandfather. Marion was ny great andHouston my grangfather. any info greatly appreciated. Nancy Willey

Re: Newton Willey

Posted: 1 Mar 2002 2:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 May 2002 11:28PM GMT
Nancy,
I'm very interested in corresponding with you. Newton was my great grandmother's brother. This family is very hard to find info about. For reasons I won't go into here, I don't have Jerry's email address with me right now. But, I can get it from another cousin. Plz feel free to email me@pbrenda365@aol.com. Brenda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions