Search for content in message boards

I HAVE A NEWSPAPER CLIPPING ON ADA HADDIX HOLDING HER FATHER MEDICINE BAG

I HAVE A NEWSPAPER CLIPPING ON ADA HADDIX HOLDING HER FATHER MEDICINE BAG

Posted: 23 Dec 2001 11:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Mar 2002 1:58AM GMT
ADA HADDIX HOLDS HER FATHER INDIAN MEDICINE BAG THE LEATHER BAG IS EMBROIDED WITH BEADS FROM HER CROW GRANDMOTHER SARONG AND ONCE HELD HERBS USED BY HER FATHER IN DOCTORING PEOPLE AND ANIMALS. THEY CALLED HER LITTLE BIRD. ADA LITTLE BIRD WILMOTH HADDIX WAS BORN IN A LOG CABIN AT PEELED TREE RUN IN BARBER COUNTY WEST VIRGINIA MARCH 30 1891 HER MOTHER WAS REBECCA JANE HOOKER WAS PART APACHE-PART DELWARE AND HER FATHER WAS GEORGE WASHINTON WILMOTH WAS PART CROW INDIAN SHE WAS THE YOUNGEST OF NINE CHILDREN . IF ANYONE WANTS A COPY JUST LET ME KNOW AND I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU OK. E-MAIL ADDRESS IS AMYISSWEET30@AOL.COM. THANKS

Re: I HAVE A NEWSPAPER CLIPPING ON ADA HADDIX HOLDING HER FATHER MEDICINE BAG

Posted: 27 May 2002 8:52PM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2002 1:50PM GMT
I AM INTERESTED BUT MORE IN THE FAMILY TREE PART OF THIS LINE I AM AT PURPLEVW1@ATTBI.COM

Posted: 2 Jun 2002 3:42AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jun 2004 7:23PM GMT
Are you related on the wilmoth side of the family? ADDIE HADDIX IS MY GREAT GREAT AUNT AND MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER SISTER

Posted: 4 Jan 2004 5:54PM GMT
Amy,

Hello my name is Jacqueiline Jordan my great, great, great-grandfather was George Washington Wilmoth who married Rebecca Jane Hooker their children: Ada Haddix, Katherine Heatherly, Stingly Wilmoth, George Wilmoth, Elijah Albert Wilmoth(He was my great, great-grandfather), Robert Burton Wilmoth, Laura L.Wilmoth. George was my father's great, great-grandfather. I am have been doing research on them for quite some time gathering information from relatives, there is only one Wilmoth from my line, still living. I would love to have a copy of what you have if you don't mind sharing. I will give you any info I have.

Thanks, Jackie

Posted: 17 Jan 2009 2:13AM GMT
4 years late....But...I am the Great great grandson of George Washington Wilmoth
George Emanual Wilmoth
Aretta Pearl Wilmoth
Harold William Hayes
"Me" Harold William Hayes III

harold@hhayes.com

Posted: 28 Aug 2009 10:48PM GMT
Hi amy craig here, my connection is from my mom her father is a wilmoth desendent his mom and ada i belive are frist cus's because if g w wilmoth is native american them i would say his brothers would be to. mine is from william r wilmoth,

Posted: 30 Oct 2013 10:19PM GMT
I am researching my husband's line.. He is from the same line as you . Elijah Albert Wilmoth (Ralph's grandfather) Albert's son Laco is Ralph's father. I would like very much to correspond with you and share info. Please contact me at wilmothteresa@yahoo.com.

Thanks Teresa

Posted: 13 Nov 2013 6:04PM GMT
Surnames: Wilmoth-Willmouth-Wilmot
My husband is a direct descendant from George Washington WIlmoth by his son Elijah Albert. We are trying to document the Indian heritage. How may we get copies of the records you have including the article with Ada's picture? Please let me know the postage or shipping and we will gladly send that. Thanks for your help with this.

Posted: 24 May 2014 12:35AM GMT
Wilmoth is the family name Thomas, John K., John w. and Arthur all from Virginia and Now West Virginia and My grandfather Arthur Wilmoth who was living in Moatsville. He live to 101. Love to know if related
per page

Find a board about a specific topic