Edited: 19 Nov 2001 12:28AM GMT
Seeking info:

johndstewart@yahoo.com

Laura Jane Cole married Thomas M. Stewart

Orange County, Noth Carolina

laura jane cole

Posted: 22 Mar 2000 6:26PM GMT
Edited: 12 Nov 2003 3:28AM GMT
What is the age of Laura Jane Cole? My Grandmother's middle name was Jane. She had two daughters that I have been unable to find. My Grandmother lived in North Carolina where she passed away in 1942.

Laura Jane Cole Stewart

Posted: 22 Mar 2000 6:58PM GMT
My Great-Grandmother was Laura Jane Cole

lived outside Carthage, Moore County, NC.

Married Thomas M. Stewart

Son - Myrton Thomas Stewart my Grandfather

johndstewart@yahoo.com

Laura Jane Cole

Posted: 23 Mar 2000 12:28PM GMT
Do you know if Laura was born in Moore Countyand do you know her approximate birthdate? I don't know any info on my Great Aunt except for an approximate birthdate and I do know her place of birth.

Laura Jane Cole

Posted: 24 Mar 2000 6:16AM GMT
Laura Jane Cole was born approx Civil War to 1880's. My grandfather was born 1907. She was
his Grandmother. I'm at work and don't have exact dates with me. She was born in Moore County just a few miles outside Carthage, the County Seat. Contact me johndstewart@yahoo.com if there is a close match. I have contacts in the Cole tree and well as Stewart's, Nall's, Mills, Upchurch's,
Maness's.

JDS
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 1:23PM GMT
Sorry John Stewart. My aunt was born between 1915 and 1923 in Virginia. Her Mother went to North Carolina about 1938 for some unknown reason. I thought it might have been to visit a daughter. She passed away there in 1942. My father didn't know he had a sister until shortly before his death.

Orange Co, NC Cole

Posted: 8 Apr 2000 10:41AM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 6:40PM GMT
Hi John,
I saw your message and you said you had Cole info. I'm reseraching the Anthony A Cole family. He was married to Susanna Browning.
I'm interested mainly in his son, Samuel A Cole, who married Elizabeth "Bettie" G Montgomery. Any info will be appreciated
Joanne Williams

Williams family from William Fletcher Williams, son of David Burris Williams if you have anything on this family too.

Cole Brothers/ Jesse James' gang

Posted: 8 Apr 2000 10:59AM GMT
Who were the Cole brothers that were part of Jesse's gang?

Cole vs James Gang

Alvin F. Cole (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2000 9:02AM GMT
I was not aware of any of our family being involved with the James Gang but there was a Cole Younger whilch was involved. I don't know if first name was Cole or if was a gang named Cole Younger.

My Great Grandfather was friends of the James Family as he and the father of the gang were both ministers and spend quite a bit of time together. You are perhaps aware that their Mother's maiden name was Cole.

Cole brothers

Posted: 10 Apr 2000 7:05PM GMT
There was a Cole Brothers gang that were supposively to have riden with Jesse's gang on several occasions. They were said to be cousins of his. I'll have to go back and find the source of this tale.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions