Search for content in message boards

Isabella Sommerville Reid DOM 15 07 1929

Isabella Sommerville Reid DOM 15 07 1929

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 4:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi she married William McNicol Reid in Hamilton, Lanarkshire. I cannot give you her DOB or DOD. I know William her husband died on the 21 09 1962 and funeral was on 24 09 1962 at Springvale Botonical Cemetary. Did they have any children and if so could you please provide me the DOB and names. I should appreciate any details. They went to live in Australia but I cannot tell you when they moved there. It is my mothers uncle and my great uncle. Sorry for the lack of information as I am not used to doing this.

Re: Isabella Sommerville Reid DOM 15 07 1929

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 10:39PM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 24 Feb 2013 6:35AM GMT

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 7:07PM GMT
Hi

Thanks for that. Is there anyway I can find their childrens names and date of births at all. I am completing the family tree on my mothers side of the family and she is 90. Isabella would have been my grans sister in law. Isabella married William McNicol Reid. Was it one of their chidrent who resgisterd the death. Is there a free Australian website that I can find the children on.

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 11:51PM GMT
Hi,
Australia has strict privacy laws and we cannot check births for the dates you are after.
You best chance would be to purchase Isabella's (and/or her husbands)death certificate.
If you google VIC BDM and use the information which has already been supplied you can pay for and download the cert instantly to your computer.

Kellie

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 9:27AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Reid
William and Isabella's children were born in Scotland. Moira immigrated to Australia when she was in her 20's and then married an Australian. William and Isabella immigrated to Australia after Moira's eldest two children were born. Andrew is the second child and to my knowledge stayed in Scotland.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions