Search for content in message boards

Tanis family of Paterson N.J.

Tanis family of Paterson N.J.

Larry Miller (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Miller, Vanderbeck, Tanis, Witte, Hamilton, Debau
I have information after their arrival to the U.S. in the 1860's. Any information prior to this please let me know.
I have numerous first names and dates of birth if necessary.

Re: Tanis family of Paterson N.J.

Posted: 28 Oct 2003 7:46AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jun 2005 2:30PM GMT
Surnames: DEBAU
Looking for any information on Alfred Riley Debau born in USa probably about 1860. I know he had at least 2 sisters, one named Verla and posibbly one brother known as "tex" born within 2-3 years of him.

THANKS, PAt

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 4:58PM GMT
interested in the Tanis family who settled in the Paterson area. I am a Tanis. Family started Ideal Farms in NJ. any info about this dairy would be much appreciated. thanks!

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 5:47PM GMT
You can not get back to the Netherlands for a family that wound up in New Jersey wuthout a name and some dates..

interested in the Tanis family who settled in the Paterson area. I am a Tanis. Family started Ideal Farms in NJ. any info about this dairy would be much appreciated. thanks!

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 5:49PM GMT
First names? Date/year of immigration in the USA? If we have these, we might be able to get more info re. the Dutch part of their lifes...

Kind regards,
Marianne

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 9:58PM GMT
Classification: Immigration
Surnames: Tanis
The first message in 2000 by Larry Miller suggests that the Tanis family arrived in the 1860s. A family (5 people) n on 18 January 1861,
3 youngsters on 30 May 1866,
a family of 3 on 16 June 1866 from Oudorp,
and a young couple on 14 June 1869.
Do you want information about their dutch origin or about decendants in Paterson? I am able to do research in the Netherlands if you give me arrivaldate in the USA

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 12:49AM GMT
The poster knows that as she posted her message to the thread which orginted in 2000........What she wanted was not explained

The first message in 2000 by Larry Miller suggests that the Tanis family arrived in the 1860s. A family (5 people) n on 18 January 1861,
3 youngsters on 30 May 1866,
a family of 3 on 16 June 1866 from Oudorp,
and a young couple on 14 June 1869.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic